Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of TS PGLCET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. TS PGLCET is a state level entrance exam designated as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) will be conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into Post Graduate (LLM) Regular Course. The Kakathiya University Offers admission to aspirants in LLM programmes at Universities in the state of Telangana. Kakatiya University releases the Notification of TS PGLCET 2019 on the month of March 2019.
- TS PGLCET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The TS PGLCET Question Papers 2019- Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- TS PGLCET Answer Key 2019 pdf Download – Release Date
- The TS PGLCET Result 2019 – Check Result, Counseling Procedure
Content in this Article
TS PGLCET is conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education) which is the authority responsible for control of Higher Education in the state. The TS PGLCET 2019, known as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test which is an offline National Level Exam conducted for admission into LLM courses in the state of Telangana.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||March 25, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||4th week of March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application without Late fee||April 25, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card 2019||May 22, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 25, 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||May 29, 2019|
|Declaration of Results and Final Answer Key Uploading||June 10, 2019|
|Counselling Begins||November 2019|
TS PGLCET Full Form is Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
TS PGLCET 2018 Exam Dates
|Date of release of notification||March 2018|
|Online Application will be available from||March 2018|
|Online application form submission without late fee||April 2018|
|Online application form submission with increasing late fee||April 2018|
|Online application form submission with final late fee||May 2018|
|Admit Card can be Available from||May 2018|
|Date of conducting TS PGLCET exam||May 2018|
|Provisional Answer Key will be released on||May 2018|
|Date of releasing of final answer key and Result||June 2018|
|Rank Card will be released on||June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts from||November 2018|
TS PGLCET Application Form
The TS PGLCET 2019 Applications should be submitted only through Online mode. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online Centers or Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
Click Here: Download PGLCET Online Application Form
|For General CAtegory||Rs 600|
TS PGLCET Courses
- LL.M. (self-financing)
- LL.M. (Private Appearance)
TS PGLCET Test Centers
- Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible. However, he/she should pass the examination at the time of counseling
- The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET-2019.
TS PGLCET Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Part A||Jurisprudence||20 Ques||20 Marks|
|Constitutional Law||20 Ques||20 Marks|
|Part B||Public International Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Mercantile Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Labour Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|IPR and other laws||16 Ques||16 Marks|
TS PGLCET Syllabus
- Schools of Jurisprudence: Sources of Law, Custom Precedent, and Legislation,
- Rights and duties: Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
Public International Law:
- International Law and Municipal Law
- State Territory
- Sea and outer space
- Nationality and Statelessness
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
Crime and Torts:
- CRIMES: Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & Other Laws:
- Copyright Act, 1d957
- Patents Act, 1970
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- Human Rights
- The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act 2005
TS PGLCET Admit Card 2019
The Kakatiya University Release the Admit card in the month of May 2019 for the candidate who has Successfully registered in the TS PGLCET 2019. Candidate can Download their Admit card from the official Website by Entering their Name and Date of Birth.
Click Here: Download Admit Card
candidates can Download the TS PGLCET Answer key from the official Website after the TS PGLCET 2019 Entrance Test. The Candidates who wish to file the objection can do so by Send to the examinee by the prescribed date. After all the objections are received, the examiner will submit a final Answer key on the official Website.
TS PGLCET Rank Card
The Result can be Release on the date of June 2019 candidates can Collect from the Official Website. The Candidates will be ranked as per the total marks obtained in the Entrance Test. If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test will be considered for awarding the rank. If the tie persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission. Rank obtained in PGLCET-2019 is valid for admission into LL.M. Courses, as the case may be, for the academic year 2019-2020 only.
Click Here: Download Rank Card
TS PGLCET Counseling
Kakatiya University conducts Counselling Procedure for Test Qualified candidates. The Counseling Procedure Starts from the month of November 2019. The qualifying percentage for this exam is 35%. There is no qualifying percentage for reserved candidates.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
- Rank Card of TSPGLCET 2019
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card of TSPGLCET 2019
- SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet
- Degree examination mark sheet
- Degree Certificate – Final or provisional
- Local or Non-Local residence proof
- Community or Caste Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate of parents
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate if applicable
TS PGLCET Admission Process
The PGLCET admission procedure will be notified separately by the TSCHE, Hyderabad. The list of recognized/approved Law Colleges along with the sanctioned strength and the courses that
are permitted by the University concerned/TSCHE and the seats for which the Government is competent to make admissions for the academic year 2019-2020 will be informed after the publication of the results. Specific instructions to submit the online application form are given on the website Please go through the instructions carefully before filling the online application.
TS PGLCET Contact Address
TS PGLCET – 2019 OFFICE
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW, K.U,
SUBEDARI, HANAMAKONDA, WARANGAL – 506 001.
TELANGANA Ph: 0870-2425595
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- MUCLET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- RULET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TS PGLCET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.