IIT Madras MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of IIT Madras MBA 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Every year Executive MBA admissions will be released by Madras. The University offers UG & PG courses such as B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, MBA, EMBA and Ph.D. in various specializations. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. The applications are open from the month of May 2019 . Go through this article, for details about the Executive MBA admission process. In this all the provided information is related to the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. You can view or download the IIT Madras MBA Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available in this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Question Papers – Download
- IIT Madras MBA Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
- IIT Madras MBA Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
IIT Madras MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Important Dates
|Online Application starts from||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||January 29, 2019|
|Dates for GD & Personal Interview||Madras : 23 – 25th March 2019|
Delhi : 20-23 February 2019
|Declaration of Results||April 29, 2019|
|Classes begin from||22 July 2019|
About IIT Madras
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. IIT Madras has been ranked as the top engineering institute in India for three years in a row (2016-2018) by the National Institutional Ranking.
The Institute offers MBA, EMBA and PGPEX-VLM courses at the UG and PG levels along with MS by Research and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines at the Doctorate level.
IIT Madras MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience.
IIT Madras MBA Syllabus 2019
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT ELECTIVES
- Talent acquisition and management
- Training and Development
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Law
- International Human Resource Management
- Compensation Management
- Strategic HRM and General Cultural Issues
- Managing Work Teams
- Leadership Development
- Organization Development
- HR in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cross‐Cultural Management
- Management of Change and Transformation
- Performance Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Managerial Ethics
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ELECTIVES
- Logistics and Distribution Management
- Simulation Modeling and Analysis
- Manufacturing Systems Management
- Operations Research Applications
- Service Operations Management
- Heuristics for Decision Making
- Strategic Sourcing
- Advanced Data Analytics for Management
- Game Theory ‐ I
- Game Theory ‐ II
- Stochastic Modeling and Applications‐I
- Stochastic Modeling and Applications‐II
- Consumer Behaviour
- Advertising and Publicity
- International Marketing
- Planning and Managing Retail Business
- Brand Management
- Marketing on the Internet
- Strategic Marketing
- e‐Business Strategies
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- Industrial and Services Marketing (B2B Marketing)
IIT Madras MBA Exam Pattern 2019
Admissions to the MBA programmes under the lateral entry scheme are offered on the basis of a written test which is conducted by IIT.
|Duration of the Exam||Mode of Examination|
|2 hours||Written or online exam.|
In case of computer based exam, a demo will be given for the exam takers in order to give then an idea about the exam pattern.
Download the IIT Madras MBA Syllabus 2019 PDF
|IIT Madras Official Website link||Click Here|
|IIT Madras MBA Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the information about the IIT Madras MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern details in the academic year of 2019. So, refer once in this article and if you have any queries contact via comment section other wise move to the official website. Please don’t forget to share this article this article to our friends and family members and others also.