Thapar University IEP with Trinity 2019 Application Form, Dates & Counselling
Check out the latest updates of Thapar University IEP with Trinity 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. The University invites admissions for International Engineering Programs (IEP). This is a Credit Transfer Programme between Thapar University and Trinity College, Dublin (TCD). The Academic Agreement between these two universities is to provide admissions in UG Programmes. Through this program, students will study first two years at Thapar University and next two years at Trinity University. Candidates meeting their elibility conditions can apply for the admissions on the official website of the University before the last date. Through this article, you will get the know the details about IEP, Counselling etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- JoSAA Admissions, Application Form, Fee,Counselling Dates, Eligibility, Counselling
- Khalsa College Amritsar Admission Application Form, Fee,Counselling Dates, Eligibility
Thapar University International Engineering Program with Trinity
About Thapar University
Content in this Article
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, previously known as Thapar University, is an institute deemed to be university, in Patiala. It was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar. The institute has been granted full autonomy and the status of deemed-to-be-university by the University Grants Commission.
The institute offers undergraduate programmes leading to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) degree and postgraduate programmes leading to Master of Engineering (M.E.), Master of Software Engineering, Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), and Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) degrees.
About Trinity College, Dublin
Trinity College (Irish: Coláiste na Tríonóide), officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.
Trinity College is now surrounded by central Dublin and is located on College Green, opposite the historic Irish Houses of Parliament. The college proper occupies 190,000 m2 (47 acres), with many of its buildings ranged around large quadrangles (known as ‘squares’) and two playing fields. Academically, it is divided into three faculties comprising 25 schools, offering degree and diploma courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Courses offered at Trinity College, Dublin :
- Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Electronic/Computer Engineering (combined program)
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
IEP Important Dates
|Thapar University Online Application Form Starts from||Last week of June 2019|
|Application ends on||Last week of June 2019|
|Display of Merit List||Last week of June 2019|
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board with 60% aggregate (55% marks for SC/ST) with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- There is no upper Age Limit. Candidates should be born on or after 1 October 1992.
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online or offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- The Application fee will be as mentioned in the Official Notification PDF.
Thapar University IEP with Trinity, Dublin at the end of two years
Admissions to Thapar University IEP will be based on the performance in JEE Main and securing minimum 60% marks in 10+2.
Candidates will starts first two years of Graduation at Thapar University and the rest of the years at Trinity College. Students will be able to study at TCD only if they get 7 CPA out of 10. At the end of first two years, should not have any backlogs. If any candiddate, doesnot meet these requirement, then he/she have to repeat the courses, where thy will be graded as B-.
Thapar University IEP Counselling
Final Merit list will be displayed by the University based on JEE Main Marks. Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Counselling at the University. The following documents will be checked at the Counselling Centre :
|1st Round of Counselling & Depositing Fee||Last week of May 2019|
|2nd Round of Counselling & Depositing Fee||1st week of July 2019|
|3rd Round of Counselling & Depositing fee||2nd week of July 2019|
|4th Round of Counselling for Vacant seats||Last week of July 2019|
|Last Round of Counselling, if any vacant seats||2nd week of August 2019|
Documents required at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Hardcopy of the Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about Thapar University IEP with Trinity 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.