Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2020: Check out the latest updates of the Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. The University offers UG, PG & M.Phil in various disciplines. Admissions to UG, PG, M.Phil Programs will be based on the Entrance Test/Merit as per the Course. The University invites applications for these Courses for the Academic Session 2020. The Applications are to be submitted only through offline mode. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions (खालसा कॉलेज अमृतसर एडमिशन). Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of Admission, Counselling, etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- Jamia Milla Islamia University Admission – B.Tech & B.Arch Admission
- Jamia Hamdard B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
Content in this Article
About Khalsa College
Khalsa College Amritsar Admission: Khalsa College (Punjabi: ਖਾਲਸਾ ਕਾਲਜ khālsā kālaj) is a historic educational institution in the northern Indian city of Amritsar in the state of Punjab, India. Founded in 1892.
Khalsa college’s contribution towards the freedom history of India is significant as it has generated many famous freedom fighters, political leaders, armed forces generals, scientists, famous players-Olympians, actors, writers, journalists, and scholars. More information about Khalsa college can be found in the book “History of Khalsa College Amritsar,” written by Dr. Ganda Singh, former head of the dept. of Sikh History, Khalsa College Amritsar.
In modern times, the only research work on Khalsa College’s history, “The Temple of Study-Khalsa College Amritsar,” was performed by Jaspreet Singh Rajpoot, an alumnus of Khalsa, in the year 2002 with the collaboration of Khalsa College governing council and Dr. Mohinder Singh Dhillon (the then Principal of KCA), reveals the facts of Khalsa college which are still unknown to most of the people around the world.
Khalsa College has the following faculties:
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- Faculty of Sciences
- College of Agriculture
- Institute of Computer Science
Khalsa College Amritsar Admission 2020 – Important Dates
The Khalsa College Amritsar Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be updated in the Khalsacollege.edu.in
Previous Year Dates
|Events||Information & Dates|
|Name of the Institute||Khalsa College|
|Admission Criteria||Merit or Entrance Based|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||July 13, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form (with late fee of Rs 1000/-)||July 14, 2019|
|Entrance Test Date||July 16, 2019|
|Result Date||July 21, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria Amritsar Admission
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 60% marks.
- For PG Courses: Candidates should be completed with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (based on the Course chosen) from any recognized University. Final year candidates can also apply for the PG Course Admissions.
Khalsa College Amritsar Admission: Applications should be completed through offline mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University. http://khalsacollege.edu.in
- Click on the “Admissions” tab available on the web page.
- From the list options, click on “Admission Form 2020”
- Download the Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the details in the form such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- Attach relevant documents along with the application form.
- Send the duly filled application form to Institute’s Address.
- Payment should be done through Demand Draft.
Download the Application Form – Click Here
- Candidates will be invited for the Counselling based on the marks obtained in Entrance Exam or Merit.
- Candidates will be offered seats based on the preference of choices, Merit, Availability of seats & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam.
- After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions.
- Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants.
- If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be canceled.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Entrance Exam Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Khalsa College Amritsar Admission, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification (खालसा कॉलेज अमृतसर आवेदन). If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.