BITS Pilani MBA Application Form 2023: Check out the details of the BITS Pilani MBA 2023 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Every year MBA Admissions are released by Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS, Pilani).
Candidates will be offered MBA admissions based on CAT/GMAT followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date (बिट्स पिलानी एमबीए आवेदन पत्र). The applications are open from December. Go through this article, for details about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIMEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BHU GNM Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS Pilani) MBA Admissions
About BITS Pilani
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (shortened BITS Pilani or BITS) is a private institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The institute is one of the 6 Indian ‘Institutes of Eminence’ recognized by the Government of India in 2020. It has 15 academic departments. It focuses primarily on higher education in engineering and sciences and on its management program.
Eligibility Criteria for BITS Pilani MBA Application Form
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply but need to provide the marks sheet of October 2023.
BITS Pilani MBA Application Form 2023 Dates
|Start of application form||14-Dec-2022|
|Deadline for online submission of the application||28-Feb-2023|
|Deadline to edit submitted applications to incorporate corrections||03-08, March 2023|
|Release of admit card for Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT)||20-Mar-2023|
|Date of Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT)||02-April-2023|
|Second Round (GD/PI WAT/ Extempore etc) in online mode||10 April 2023 Onwards|
BITS Pilani MBA Application Form
BITS Pilani MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
BITS Pilani MBA 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all category candidates||Rs 2950/-|
BITS Pilani MBA Application Form 2023 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admissions will be based on CAT/ GMAT Scores.
- Candidates who are selected have to appear for Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Admissions seats are offered to the candidates.
BITS Pilani MBA 2023 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in GD & PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- A Print out of the Completed Application Form
- Recent Colour Photograph – 1
- Payment receipt
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- CAT/GMAT Admit Card and Score Card (2 sets of photocopies)
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of BITS Pilani MBA Application Form 2023, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process (बिट्स पिलानी एमबीए आवेदन पत्र). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our website for more information on Other Concepts.