SSBF MBA Application Form 2019: Check out the latest updates of SSBF MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance Institute offers admissions for MBA Courses in Finance & Banking. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on SNAP Scores. The validity of SNAP Scores is for 1 year only. Shortlisted candidates will be called for GD, PI & WAT (एसएसबीएफ एमबीए एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Eligible candidates can apply for admission available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding SSBF MBA Courses, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIIT Allahabad MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SSBF full form is Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance Institute
Content in this Article
About Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis International University, officially Symbiosis International (Deemed University), is deemed to be a university located in India. The university has 28 academic institutions spread over ten locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nashik, Noida, and Pune. The university’s School for Liberal Arts is a member of the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities (AALAU).
The QS World University Rankings ranked Symbiosis International (Deemed University) 247 in Asia and 144 among BRICS nations in 2018.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, its engineering college, was ranked 19th by India Today in 2017 among engineering colleges in India and 42 among engineering colleges in India by Outlook India in 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was ranked 20 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and seventh in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 18 in 2018.
The Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development was ranked 22 by Business Today’s India’s best B-schools 2016 and 12 in India by Outlook India’s Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
SSBF MBA Application Form 2019 Interview Dates
|Last Date to apply for SNAP Exam||26th November 2018|
|SNAP Test Date||December 16, 2018|
|Last Date for online Registration||12th January 2019|
|Last Date for SSBF Payment for registration||15th January 2019|
|Declaring List of candidates for GE, PI & WAT||21st January 2019|
|Dates for GE, PI & WAT||9th & 10th, 16th & 17th February 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List||4th March 2019|
|Commencement of Program||3rd June 2019|
SSBF MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
SSBF MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the Institute. www.snaptest.org
- Register online for the SNAP exam.
- Simultaneously, you can also apply online for SSBF MBA Admission.
- After entering all the details for the primary registration, candidates will be provided ID and password.
- Candidates need to log in with the ID and password, fill the remaining details in the Application form.
- Fill the details such as Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and required documents.
- Make application fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
SSBF MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Name of the Test||The fee to be paid|
|SNAP Test||Rs 2065/-|
|SSBF MBA Application Form||Rs 1180/-|
SSBF MBA Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on SNAP Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test (WAT).
- Academic Record of the applicants will also be considered during the selection process.
- Final selection will be declared on these factors and admission call letter will be offered to the candidates.
SSBF MBA 2019 Admission Process
After final selection, candidates will be called for the admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- 10th Marks Certificate
- 12th Marks Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SNAP Test Admit Card
- SNAP Test Score Card
- Category Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates who are going to attend the SNAP Test and also to get the details of the SSBF MBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.