SUAS MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest updates of SUAS MBA Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences invites applications for admissions in MBA Courses. Admissions will be offered based on the SAET Entrance Exam conducted by the University. The University offers 4 year B.Tech, 3 year BBA program, 2 year MBA program. Candidates who have valid scores in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP need not attend the SAET Entrance exam. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admission available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding SUAS MBA Courses etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIMB MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIM Lucknow MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SUAS full form is Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences
Content in this Article
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences is a private University in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established in 2016.
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences is a self-financed University established by the Government of Madhya Pradesh Gazette dated 13 June 2016, under the provisions of MP Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam 2007.
The University offers short term skill – based courses as well as degree programs in fields of Automobile, Construction, IT, Mechatronics, Retail, BFSI, Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
SUAS MBA 2019 Dates
|Application Form Starts from||September 30, 2018|
|Last Date for submitting the Application Forms||March 16, 2019|
|SAET Entrance Exam Date||March 25 – 27, 2019|
|Interview Date||March 30, 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SUAS MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Admission Process” under Admission Tab.
- Enter the primary details such as Name, DOB, Address, Phone Number and E- Mail ID.
- A new user ID and password will be created.
- Login with the credentials, complete the remaining part of the application form.
- Enter details such as Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Caste, etc.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
SUAS MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 2500/-|
SUAS MBA 2019 Selection Process
The selection process for MBA Admissions will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP/SAET Entrance Exams.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on Entrance Exam Score, GD & PI, Academic Performance.
SUAS MBA 2019 Admission Process
After final selection, candidates will be called for the admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- UG & PG Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Medical Certificate
- 5 Passport Size Colour Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates who are going to attend SAET Test and also to get the details of SUAS MBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.