SUAS MBA Application Form 2023: Check out the latest updates of SUAS MBA Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences invites applications for admissions in MBA Courses. Admissions will be offered based on the SAET Entrance Exam conducted by the University (SUAS MBA आवेदन फॉर्म).
The University offers a 4-year B.Tech, 3-year BBA program, 2-year MBA program. Candidates who have valid scores in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP need not attend the SAET Entrance exam. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admission available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding SUAS MBA Courses, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIMB MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIM Lucknow MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SUAS full form is Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences is a private University in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established in 2016.
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences is a self-financed University established by the Government of Madhya Pradesh Gazette dated 13 June 2016, under the provisions of MP Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam 2007.
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) is a self-financed University established vide Government of Madhya Pradesh Gazette (extraordinary) No 2 of 2016 dated 13 June 2016, under provisions of the Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam, 2007.
To crystallize the ‘Make in India’ mission of the Hon’ble Prime Minister and to provide opportunities of Skill development along with vertical mobility leading to gainful employment to our youth, the Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences has been established in Indore under the able leadership of Padma Bhushan Dr. S B Mujumdar, President and Founder, Symbiosis, and Dr Swati Mujumdar, Vice President, Symbiosis Foundation.
SUAS MBA Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||2nd January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||June 2023|
|Last Date for fee submission||June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||June 2023|
|Symbiosis SET 2023 exam date||June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||July 2023|
SUAS MBA 2023 Application Form
SUAS MBA Application Form: Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Admission Process” under Admission Tab.
- Enter the primary details such as Name, DOB, Address, Phone Number and E-Mail ID.
- A new user ID and password will be created.
- Login with the credentials, complete the remaining part of the application form.
- Enter details such as Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Caste, etc.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
SUAS MBA 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 2500/-|
SUAS MBA 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for MBA Admissions will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP/SAET Entrance Exams.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on Entrance Exam Score, GD & PI, Academic Performance.
SUAS MBA 2023 Admission Process
After final selection, candidates will be called for the admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- UG & PG Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Medical Certificate
- 5 Passport Size Colour Photographs.
SUAS Contact Information
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences
Bada Bangadda, Super Corridor, Near Airport, Indore – 453112
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates who are going to attend the SAET Test and also to get the details of the SUAS MBA Application Form, Fee (SUAS MBA आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.