Chitkara University Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of Chitkara University Engineering Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Counselling. Chitkara University invites applications for admissions of UG & PG programmes such as B.E, BCA, B.Arch, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.A., B.Physio, B.Optom, B.Pharma, Pharm.D, BFA and B.Des. and PG Courses like M.E, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Physio, M.Optom, B.Ed. and M.A. No Entrance Exam will be conducted by the University. UG & PG Admissions will be given based on valid scores of National Level Entrance Exam. Admissions to UG courses will be based on JEE Main Score. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about Tentative Dates of Admissions etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- NICMAR NCAT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- NIRD PGDRDM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
About Chitkara University
Content in this Article
Chitkara University, Punjab is a private university in India with its campus in Punjab. It offers undergraduate programs, post-graduate program and doctoral programs in fields like Engineering, Management, Pharmacy and other courses in Health Sciences, Nursing, etc.
Chitkara University was ranked in the 151–200 band among universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 50 in the pharmacy ranking.
The university is also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Relevant programmes are approved by the Council of Architecture (COA), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Indian Nursing Council (INC) and National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
|Name of the University||Chitkara University|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG & Doctoral Courses|
|Admission Eligibility Criteria||Merit Based|
|Name of the Entrance Test||B.E /B.Tech – JEE Main 2019|
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board with minimum 60% marks with Physics, Chemsitry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should be qualified in JEE Main Exam to get admission in the University.
Chitkara University Admissions – Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form through offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., www.chitkara.edu.in
- Click on “Admission Tab” & Click on “Apply Online Here”.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Name of the Course||Fee to be paid|
|For B.Tech Course||Rs 1100/-|
Chitkara University Admissions & Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate from last studied college
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Chitkara University Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling, Selection Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.