SMVDU MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the details of SMVDU MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University invites applications for MBA Admissions. The University offers UG and PG Courses such as M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MA, M.Sc etc in various specializations. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/MAT Entrance Test Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about SMVDU MBA Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AMAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- AUD MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Content in this Article
The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, commonly referred to as SMVD University or SMVDU, is a university on an 470-acre (190 ha) campus located near Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated near the shrine of the Mata Vaishno Devi, after which it is named. The university is fully residential and provides technical education in the field of engineering, science, management, philosophy and other subjects of contemporary importance, with all technical courses recognised by AICTE, CIC and COA. With the focus on higher learning & research, SMVDU has established itself in the league of eminent institutions of learning in the country.
Many students are admitted into the B.Tech / B.Arch programme every year from amongst the high rankers of JEE(Main) through the Central Seat Allocation Board (MHRD) of CBSE.
Candidates admitted to M.B.A. programme pass through a three tier selection process based on CAT/MAT Score, Group Discussions & Interviews conducted by panel of academicians from IITs & corporate professionals. Only the selected candidates make it through.
Admissions to other Post-Graduate Programmes (M.Sc, M.Tech,MCA, M. A.) & PhD are made through National level Entrance Tests & Interviews.
Unlike most of the colleges in India, SMVDU has no reservation quota for certain section of students and the students are allotted seats solely on the basis of their merit.
|Last Date to submit the Application form||May 12, 2019|
|Date of GD & PI||May 22, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 24, 2019|
|Counselling||May 25 – 31, 2019|
SMVDU MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
SMVDU MBA 2019 Application process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute. www.smvdu.ac.in
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SMVDU 2019 Application Fee
|Test||Fee to be paid|
|SNAP Test||Rs 1100/-|
SMVDU 2019 Selection Process
Admissions for MBA will be based on the following process
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT/MAT are eligible for MBA Admissions in SMVDU.
- Based on CAT & MAT Scores, Candidates will be shortlisted for further round of admission process.
- Shortlisted Candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final Selection will be done based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, Academic Record.
SMVDU MBA 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/MAT Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SMVDU MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.