AFMC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check the AFMC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 details. The student who wants to apply for AFMC MBBS can find the exam syllabus (एएफएमसी सिलेबस) details. Basically three subject targets in AFMC MBBS are Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Here you can see below the AFMC 2020-20 Syllabus. In this, all the information is completely similar to the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). You can view or download the AFMC Syllabus 2020 PDF is also available on this page.
- AFMC Question Papers – Download
- AFMC Answer Key/Solutions – Download
- AFMC Result, Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune is a premier medical institution in India. AFMC has the distinction of being the first medical college set up by the Armed Forces of any country in Asia. The college is a unique institution that combines medical education with training specific to the health care needs of the Armed Forces. AFMC has been consistently rated among the top three medical colleges in India by surveys published by reputed newsmagazines for the past decade.
Armed Forces Medical College was established on 01 May 1948. The institution conducts training of medical undergraduates and post-graduates, nursing undergraduates and post-graduates, dental postgraduates and paramedical staff. Patient care forms an integral part of the training curriculum and the affiliated hospitals utilize the expertise available at AFMC. The institution is responsible for providing the entire pool of specialists and super specialists to Armed Forces by giving them in-service training. Thus AFMC forms the backbone of high quality professional medical care being provided to the Armed Forces.
AFMC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
|Online Application Release Date for B.Sc Nursing||April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2020|
|Entrance Test (B.Sc Nursing)||June 2020|
|Online Application starts for PG Courses||September 2020|
|Last date of Application form
Syllabus for Biology
AFMC Biology syllabus contains subsequent unit:
- Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life;
- Structure and Function,
- Genetics and Evolution,
- Structure and Function – Animals, Structure, and Function – Plants, Reproduction,
- Growth and Movement in Plants,
- Reproduction and Development in Humans,
- Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare,
- Biotechnology and its Applications.
Syllabus for Chemistry
AFMC Chemistry syllabus contains the following unit:
- Some basic concepts in Chemistry,
- States of matter,
- Atomic structure,
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties,
- 5 Chemical energetic,
- Chemical bonding, Equilibrium,
- Redox reactions, Solid-state Chemistry,
- Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical kinetics,
- Electrochemistry, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen,
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals),
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements,
- p-Block Elements, The d-and f-Block elements,
- Coordination compounds,
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry,
- Purification and characterization of carbon compounds,
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X),
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen,
- Organic Compounds with a functional group containing nitrogen,
- Polymers, Environmental Chemistry,
- Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life.
Syllabus for Physics
AIPMT Physics syllabus contains the following unit:
- Introduction and Measurement,
- Description of Motion in 1 Dimension,
- Description of Motion in 2 and 3 Dimensions,
- Law of Motion, Work, Energy & Power,
- RM (Rotational Motion), Gravitation,
- Heat & Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves,
- Electro – statics, Electricity,
- Thermal & Chemical Effects of Currents,
- Magnetic Effect, Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,
- Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment),
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Electrons and Photons,
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
- Sentence Completion
- Analogy (Verbal)
- Logical Deductions
- Series (Verbal)
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Problems
- Venn Diagrams
- Mathematical Operations
- Blood Relations
- Calendar, Time and Clock
- Number and Ranking
- Awards and Recognitions
AFMC Exam Pattern 2020
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper contains 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of each question paper is 2 hours
Download Armed Force Medical College Syllabus 2020 PDF
|AFMC Syllabus 2020 PDF||Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English|
|Official Website link||Click Here|
Here, we have given the information about the AFMC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 (AFMC परीक्षा पैटर्न) Details. So, refer once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment on below comment section below or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and neighbors.