UPCPMT Counselling 2019: Check the UPCPMT 2019 Counselling Procedure from this article!! Students, who will qualify the UP Combined Pre-Medical (UPCPMT) Test 2019, will appear for UPCPMT Counselling Process. So Candidates may check UPCPMT Counselling (UPCPMT काउंसलिंग) Schedule, Seat allocation details and exam Dates by going through this article. In this all the details are completely related to the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. You can check the UPCPMT Seat Allotment details is also mentioned in this page.
- UPCPMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- UPCPMT Question Papers – Download
- UPCPMT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
UPCPMT Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test 2019|
|Name of the organizaion||Directorate Medical Education & Training, UP|
|Category of the page||UPCPMT Counselling 2019|
|Counselling starts from||4th week of June 2019|
|Official Website link||www.cpmtup2019.org|
UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria 2019
UPCPMT 2019 eligibility criteria contain details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Exam and Minimum Marks etc.
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the SSC and 12th exam from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The applicants age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Students those qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and Maths or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40 percentage in aggregate for SC/ST students.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing people can also apply.
UPCPMT 2019 Counselling Procedure
Following are the steps to start the UPCPMT Entrance exam counselling and seat allotment detaills 2019 is given as:
- Students who have declared qualified for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test are required to appear Counseling.
- There are 2 phase for UP Combined Pre Medical Test Counseling. After the first phase the second phase will start.
- In this students allotted to the second phase will have to confirm their acceptance of the allotted college.
- Participants are required to attend the counseling on the specified address with the above detailed necessary documents at the correct date and time of it.
- Security fee will not be refunded if any candidates will not get admission in the selected course or leave the college after admission.
UPCPMT Seat Allotment Details
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidate will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Documents required for UPCPMT Counselling
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Medical documents will also mention on UPCPMT application Form
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Score card
- Bank draft of the required admission fee.
UPCPMT Counselling Fee
At the time of counseling, candidates have to pay the relevant security fee and counseling fee via an online payment.
Mode of Payment
- The fee can be paid through the Online/offline Mode.
- Online payment can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facility of State bank of India.
- Offline Payment can be deposited by E-Challan.
Hope this article is needful to who are interested to prepare the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test. So, visit the UPCPMT 2019 Counselling, Seat Allotment Details and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.