UPCPMT Counselling 2023: Check the UPCPMT 2023 Counselling Procedure from this article!! Students, who will qualify the UP Combined Pre-Medical (UPCPMT) Test 2023, will appear for UPCPMT Counselling Process. So Candidates may check UPCPMT Counselling (UPCPMT काउंसलिंग) Schedule, Seat allocation details and exam Dates by going through this article. In this all the details are completely related to the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test. You can check the UPCPMT Seat Allotment details is also mentioned in this page.
- UPCPMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- UPCPMT Question Papers – Download
- UPCPMT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
UPCPMT Counselling Dates 2023
Content in this Article
UPCPMT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test) has been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) as the single entrance exam for admission to medical and dental courses in India. Therefore, there are no exam dates for UPCPMT as such.
- MICAT Question Paper 2023 & Previous Model Papers pdf Download
- IRMA Question Paper 2023 & Model Papers pdf Download
- KMAT Question Paper 2023 & Download Previous Papers in PDF
- MAH CET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- AP ICET Question Paper 2023 & Previous papers 2022- 2018 with Solution pdf Download
However, NEET is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and the exam dates for NEET 2023 have not been announced yet. As per the previous year’s trends, NEET is usually conducted in the month of May. The application process for NEET 2023 is expected to begin in the first week of December 2022.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of NTA for the latest updates regarding the exam dates and other related information.
UPCPMT 2023 Counselling Eligibility
As UPCPMT has been replaced by NEET, the counselling eligibility criteria for NEET would be applicable. The counselling process for NEET is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and the state counselling authorities for admission to medical and dental courses.
The eligibility criteria for NEET counselling are as follows:
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum qualifying marks: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% marks for General-PH) in the qualifying examination.
- NEET qualification: Candidates must have qualified NEET with the minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by the NTA.
- Age limit: The minimum age limit for NEET is 17 years as on December 31 of the year of admission. The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years for unreserved candidates and 30 years for reserved category candidates.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- Domicile: Candidates must meet the domicile requirements as per the respective state counselling authorities.
Candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are eligible to participate in the NEET counselling process. The counselling process includes registration, choice filling, seat allotment, and document verification.
UPCPMT Eligibility 2023
UPCPMT 2020 eligibility criteria contain details such as Domicile Requirement, Age Criteria, Qualifying Exam, and Minimum Marks, etc.
- Domicile Requirement: A candidate must be UP domiciled or passed/appearing the SSC and 12th exam from UP state.
- Age Criteria: The applicant’s age should be 17 years as on 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Students who qualifying in 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and Maths or any other elective subject with English.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant must obtain at least 50% (for General/OBC) and 40 percent in aggregate for SC/ST students.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing people can also apply.
UPCPMT 2020 Counselling Process
As UPCPMT has been replaced by NEET, the counselling process for NEET is applicable. The counselling process for NEET is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for the All India Quota seats and by the respective state counselling authorities for the state quota seats.
The NEET counselling process generally consists of the following steps:
- Registration: Candidates need to register themselves on the official website of MCC or the state counselling authority by providing their NEET roll number, name, date of birth, and other details.
- Choice filling: After registration, candidates need to fill in their choices of colleges and courses as per their preference. They can modify their choices until the locking of choices.
- Seat allotment: Based on the choices filled by the candidates and their NEET rank, the seat allotment list is published. Candidates who are allotted seats need to download the seat allotment letter.
- Document verification: Candidates who have been allotted seats need to report to the allotted institute for document verification. They need to carry their original documents and the seat allotment letter.
- Fee payment: After the document verification process, candidates need to pay the admission fee to confirm their seat.
- Reporting to the institute: Candidates who have paid the admission fee need to report to the allotted institute within the specified date and time to complete the admission process.
UPCPMT Counselling Fee
At the time of counseling, candidates have to pay the relevant security fee and counseling fee via online payment.
Mode of Payment
- The fee can be paid through the Online/Offline Mode.
- Online payment can be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking facility of State bank of India.
- Offline Payment can be deposited by E-Challan.
Documents required for UPCPMT Counselling
- Original and photocopy of counseling letter
- Rank card and hall ticket with gazette officer sign.
- Two photocopies of class 10th and 12th certificates
- Original degree, or provisional certificates if the candidate is pursuing
- Cast certificates signed by the authorized authority
- Original and two photocopies of admit card.
- Medical documents will also mention on UPCPMT application Form
- Four to six passport size color photograph
- Bank draft of the required admission fee.
UPCPMT Counselling Seat Allotment Results
As UPCPMT has been replaced by NEET, the seat allotment results for NEET are published on the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for the All India Quota seats and on the respective state counselling authority websites for the state quota seats.
The seat allotment results for NEET are generally announced in multiple rounds depending on the availability of seats and the number of candidates who have participated in the counselling process. The seat allotment result for each round is based on the choices filled by the candidates and their NEET rank.
Candidates who are allotted seats need to download the seat allotment letter from the official website of MCC or the state counselling authority. The seat allotment letter contains details such as the name of the allotted institute, course, category, and other relevant information.
Candidates who are satisfied with the allotted seat need to report to the allotted institute for document verification and payment of the admission fee. Candidates who are not satisfied with the allotted seat can participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the official websites of MCC and the state counselling authorities for the latest updates and information regarding the seat allotment results.
UPCPMT Counselling Top Colleges
UPCPMT, or Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test, was a state-level medical entrance exam conducted in Uttar Pradesh until 2016. However, the exam has been replaced by the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) from 2017 onwards. Therefore, there are no top colleges under UPCPMT anymore.
However, there are many good medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh that accept NEET scores for admission. Some of the top medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh are:
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi
- GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
- LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- SN Medical College, Agra
- Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Etawah
- Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College, Jhansi.
Contact Details for UPCPMT Counselling
However, if you have any queries or concerns regarding the UPCPMT exam, you can contact the concerned authorities using the following details:
- Office of the Coordinator Combined Pre-Medical Test-2016, First Floor, Dental Block, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow – 226003
- Phone: 0522-2258727 Fax: 0522-2258818 Email: [email protected]
Hope this article is needful to who are interested to prepare the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test. So, visit the UPCPMT 2023 Counselling, Seat Allotment Details and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.
What is UPCPMT?
UPCPMT, or Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test, was a state-level medical entrance exam conducted in Uttar Pradesh until 2016. The exam was conducted for admission to various undergraduate medical and dental courses offered by government and private colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Is UPCPMT still conducted?
No, UPCPMT has been replaced by the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) from 2017 onwards. NEET is now the only medical entrance exam for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India.
What was the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT?
The eligibility criteria for UPCPMT varied depending on the course and college for which the candidate was applying. Generally, candidates had to pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
What was the exam pattern for UPCPMT?
UPCPMT consisted of a single paper with 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. The exam was conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based) and had a total duration of 3 hours.
What were the top colleges under UPCPMT?
Some of the top colleges under UPCPMT were King George’s Medical University, Lucknow; Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh; Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow; and Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi.
Can I still apply to these colleges for admission?
Yes, you can still apply to these colleges for admission to medical and dental courses. However, admission to these colleges is now based on NEET scores, and not UPCPMT.