IIPMB PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check out the details of the IIPMB PGDM Admissions 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Candidates will be offered admissions in IIMB based on the OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the University. The Entrance exam will be conducted twice in a year (IIPMB PGDM सिलेबस). The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral Degrees in Management Courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website.
Go through this article, for details about the IIPMB PGDM admission process. In this, all the details are completely related to the IIMB. You can view or download the IIPMB PGDM Syllabus 2020 PDF is also available on this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIPMB PGDM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IIPMB PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
- IIPMB PGDM Results – Cutoff & Merit List
Content in this Article
IIPMB PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||OPENMAT (XLIV)||OPENMAT (XLV)|
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2020||–|
|1st session begins||January 2020||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2020||31-05-2020|
|2nd session begins||July 2020||July 2020|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2020|
About Indira Gandhi Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IIMB is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi,
IIMB is run by the central government of India, and with a total active enrollment of over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
IIMB offers 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
IIPMB PGDM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IIMB.
- Candidates should be qualified in the OPENMAT entrance exam.
IIPMB PGDM Syllabus 2020
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development & Change
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Project Work (equivalent to two courses)
- Management of Public Enterprises (or)
- Management of New and Small Enterprises (or)
- Technology Management (or)
- Total Quality Management
- International Business
IIPMB PGDM Exam Pattern 2020
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
- English Language: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Reasoning: 70 Questions
In the OPENMAT exam, there are 200 questions to be solved in 180 minutes. So for sections like General Awareness, don’t spend a lot of time thinking of a correct answer. If you are unable to answer a question in the 1st reading, simply leave the question & move to the next question.
Attempt all the questions in a paper you know and then try for the questions you are somewhat doubtful. This way you can save a lot of time and attempt the maximum no of questions. There is no -ve marking in the OPENMAT examination.
Download the IIPMB PGDM Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
|IIPMB PGDM Official Website link||Click Here|
|IIPMB PGDM Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
In this article, we have given the information about the IIPMB PGDM Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020. And if you have any doubt give a comment via comment (IIPMB PGDM परीक्षा पैटर्न) section or go for the official site. Please share this web portal to know all the MBA Entrance Examinations in different universities.