IIPMB PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download the IIPMB PGDM Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF
IIPMB PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of IIPMB PGDM Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Candidates will be offered admissions in IIMB based on OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the University. The Entrance exam will be conducted twice in a year. The University offers under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral Degrees in Management Courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about IIPMB PGDM admission process.In this all the details are completely related to the IIMB. You can view or download the IIPMB PGDM Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available in this page.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIPMB PGDM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- IIPMB PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions – Download in PDF
- IIPMB PGDM Results – Cutoff & Merit List
Content in this Article
IIPMB PGDM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Important Dates
|Events||OPENMAT (XLIV)||OPENMAT (XLV)|
|Last Date to submit the application form||4th week of January 2019||–|
|1st session begins||January 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31-05-2019||31-05-2019|
|2nd session begins||July 2019||July 2019|
|Exam Date||December 16, 2018||February 3, 2019|
About Indira Gandhi Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IIMB, is a Central University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi,
IIMB is run by the central government of India, and with total active enrollment of over 4 million students, claims to be the largest university in the world.
IIMB offers 226 academic programs comprising courses at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
IIPMB PGDM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- There are no age restrictions for admissions in IIMB.
- Candidates should be qualified in OPENMAT entrance exam.
IIPMB PGDM Syllabus 2019
- Management Functions and Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Economic and Social Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Management of Machines and Materials
- Marketing for Managers
- Information Systems for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Design, Development & Change
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decisions
- Project Work (equivalent to two courses)
- Management of Public Enterprises (or)
- Management of New and Small Enterprises (or)
- Technology Management (or)
- Total Quality Management
- nternational Business
IIPMB PGDM Exam Pattern 2019
- General Awareness: 30 Questions
- English Language: 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Reasoning: 70 Questions
In the OPENMAT exam there are 200 questions to be solved in 180 minutes. So for sections like General Awareness, don’t spend a lot of time thinking of an correct answer. If you are unable to answer a question in the 1st reading, simply leave the question & move to the next question.
Attempt all the questions in paper you know and then try for the questions you are somewhat doubtful. This way you can save a lot of time and attempt the maximum no of questions. There is no -ve marking in the OPENMAT examination.
Download the IIPMB PGDM Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
|IIPMB PGDM Official Website link||Click Here|
|IIPMB PGDM Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
In this article, we have given the information about the IIPMB PGDM Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019. And if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Please share this web portal to know all the MBA Entrance Examination in different universities.