AUD MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Check out the details of AUD MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. AUD MBA Entrance Exam is conducted every year by Ambedkar University, Delhi. The University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses in Arts (AUD एमबीए 2019 आवेदन पत्र). The University also offers MBA, M.Des, M.Phil and Ph.D. courses in different streams. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates can get admission into MBA & MCA course by Qualifying the AUD MBA Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AMAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- UPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Ambedkar University MBA Entrance Exam
Content in this Article
About Ambedkar University
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), formerly Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008. It is a Unitary non-affiliating University whose main focus is on undergraduate and postgraduate studies and on research in the Humanities and the Social Sciences. It is completely funded by the State Government of the NCT of Delhi. The University is now declared eligible to receive Central Government Assistance. The university has been graded ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
MBA 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||November 15, 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||February 11, 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||February 24, 2019|
|Dates of Interview||March 2019|
|Session Commences||July 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AUD MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% as their aggregate & 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates pursuing final year in Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible for applying for the admission.
AUD MBA 2019 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.aud.ac.in.
- Click on the “Online Application Form”
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Application Fee to be paid only through Demand Draft, by Cash or Online Mode.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
AUD MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1140/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 570/-|
AUD MBA 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- MBA Admission Test will be conducted on February 24, 2019, at 2.00 PM – 4.30 PM.
- The test will be consisting of 150 objective type questions.
The Syllabus for the Entrance Exam contains the following topics :
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Reading Comprehension
- General Awareness
AUD MBA 2019 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be released by the Examination Board 10 days before the exam commences. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website of the University. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to attend the test. Paste recent passport size photograph at prescribed space in the admit card. The Admit Card contains the following details :
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Venue of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Signature of the candidate
AUD MBA 2019 Results
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AUD MBA 2019 Admissions
The Interviews will be commenced in the month of March 2019. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the written exam and Interview.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (available as on date)
- Post-graduate degree mark sheets (if any)
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam scorecard
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AUD MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.