Check out the details of the Topic HP CPMT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. HP CPMT is the Pre Medical Test of Himachal Pradesh. This Entrance Exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh University. The University provided admissions for courses like MBBS and BDS in all Private Medical/ Dental Colleges/Universities of Himachal Pradesh. Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date (एचपी सीपीएमटी एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Visit the official website of the university for application forms. Go through the article, for more information about GUJCET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- GUJCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
HP CPMT full form is Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
Content in this Article
HP CPMT 2020 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Application Process||Last week of March 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of Examination||Last week of May 2020|
HP CPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for HP CPMT which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit: The age should be between 17-25 years as of December 25th, 2019.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates appearing for the exam should have the minimum percent in their 12th, as follows
General candidates – 50% , SC/ST/OBC candidates – 40%
HP CPMT 2020 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, click on the link “HP CPMT Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
HP CPMT 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1150/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 650 /-|
HP CPMT 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the Entrance Exam contains the following topics :
- The question paper contains multiple-choice questions.
- The Duration of the Exam is for 3 hours.
HP CPMT 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
HP CPMT 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
HP CPMT 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the HP CPMT Exam is completed. HP CPMT cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
HP CPMT 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of HP CPMT 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.