Check out the latest updates of the OUCET Admission 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling. OUCET is the Entrance Exam conducted by Osmania University for PG, PG Diploma Admissions. The University offers various courses such as M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed degree programs (OUCET प्रवेश). Candidates will be given admission on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. Qualified candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions.
Eligible and Interested candidates have to fill the applications before the last date. Through this article, you will get the details of Application dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- IPU CET B.Voc Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
OUCET full form is Osmania University Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
Osmania University is a public state university located in University town, Hyderabad, India, and founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan – Nawab Sarwar Jung. The affiliated colleges of the university are scattered in Telangana and offer various undergraduate and post-graduate courses.
Osmania is a non-profit university that is funded and managed by the government. Admissions into the Bachelor of Engineering, Masters and Doctoral programs in the main campus is on a merit basis, evaluated by national entrance examinations (EAMCET, GATE, BCFSBTGMES-N&D, APLAWCET, O.U. Ph.D. Entrance Exam, etc.) for each of the courses offered. The research activities are funded by various autonomous agencies of the government of India.
OUCET 2020 Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Online application form commences||4th week of April 2020|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of June 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 500||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date with late fee of Rs. 2000||4th week of June 2020|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2020|
OUCET 2019 Dates
|Application Form Starts from||April 21, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||May 27, 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with a late fee of INR 1000||June 01, 2019|
|Release of Admit Cards||June 01, 2019|
|OUCET Exam Date 2019||June 4 – June 13, 2019|
|OUCET Exam Result||July 2019|
- Candidate should be an Indian Nationality
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc, BA or equivalent or Bachelor’s Degree (40% marks)
- Age Limit: There is no Age Restriction for OUCET.
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online mode.
- Visit the official website of the University. www.osmania.ac.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for primary registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates (Single Subject)||Rs 400/-|
|For SC/ST/PH Candidates (Single Subject)||Rs 350/-|
|All Categories (Additional Subject)||Rs 250/-|
OUCET Admit Card
The Admit Card is declared to be released in June 2020. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the OUCET Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “OUCET” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
OUCET 2020 Result
The results are expected to be released in the month of July 2020. Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” OUCET 2020 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
OUCET Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted through offline mode i.e., Pen & Paper-based Test.
- 75 Multiple choice questions will be asked for 75 marks.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Duration of the Exam is for 90 minutes.
Syllabus for MBA
|PART A||Verbal ability (1-25)|
|General Knowledge (26-40)|
|PART B||Numerical Data Analysis (41-70)|
|Reasoning & Intelligence (71-100)|
Syllabus for MA
|PART A (1-40)||Mathematics|
|PART B (41-55)||General English|
|PART C (56-70)||General Knowledge|
|PART D (71-85)||Current Affairs|
|PART E (86-100)||General Economics|
Syllabus for M.SC
|PART A (1-34)||Chemistry|
|PART B (35-67)||Physics|
|PART C (68-100)||Mathematics|
The Counselling will be held in the 1st week of June 2020. Counselling Process is in online mode. Candidates must register themselves to attend the Counselling. After registration is completed, candidates should exercise the web options. After seat allotment, the candidate should download the seat allotment order and report at the Institute
Documents Required for Counselling :
Following is the list of documents required by the University of Osmania at the time of counselling:
- Sports certificate.
- Local or non-local proof.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Reservation certificate, if required.
- Secondary class certificate.
- Senior secondary class certificate.
- Rank card of OUCET 2020.
- Admit card of OUCET 2020.
- Original certificate of qualifying marks.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about OUCET Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.