XIME PGDM Application Form 2023: Check out the latest updates of XIME PGDM 2023 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship has released the notification for admissions in Post Graduate Diploma in Management for the academic year 2023. The University offers PGDM Specializations in Finance, Operations, Human Resource, Marketing, and Business Analytics.
The Institute has three campuses Kochi, Bangalore, and Chennai. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Entrance Test (XIME PGDM एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding XIME PGDM Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- ISB Hyderabad PGP Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship PGDM Admissions
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is a private business school with three fully residential campuses, in Bangalore, Kochi and Chennai, all in India. The Institute pioneered the Association of BRICS Business Schools (ABBS, estd 2008) which is a platform for management education in Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.
XIME arranges international events in collaboration with seventeen partner institutions around the globe, including campus exchange programs, faculty exchange programs and an international study tour for its students. XIME took the initiative in the formation of the Association of BRICS Business Schools (ABBS), thus bringing together Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.
XIME PGDM Application Form 2023 Dates
|PGDM / PGDM BA|
|CAT 2023 Registration Starts||August 2, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Registration Ends||September 20, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Admit Card||November 07, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|XAT 2024 Registration Window||July 15, 2023 – November 30, 2023|
|XAT 2024 Admit Card||December 20, 2024|
|XAT 2024 Exam||January 7, 2024|
|XAT 2024 Result||January 31, 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||March 26, 2024 (Tentative)|
XIME PGDM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
XIME PGDM 2023 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for PGDM Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
XIME PGDM 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Mode of Payment||The fee to be paid|
|For Early Applicants (on or before 31st December 2019)||Rs 1250/-|
|For Others||Rs 1500/-|
XIME PGDM 2023 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected based on the Score of Entrance Exams like XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection is done on Entrance Exam Scores, candidate’s performance in GD & PI, Academic Record.
The Weightage is as follows:
- Academic Performance in X, XII, Graduation, Post Graduation – 20%
- XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores – 35%
- Group Discussion & Interview – 35%
- Sports, Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity & Gender Diversity – 10%
XIME 2023 Admission Process
XIME PGDM Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process:
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the XIME PGDM 2023 Application Form, Fee (XIME PGDM आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.