Check out the details of the Topic Odisha DET 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Odisha Diploma 2021 Entrance Test like Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Odisha DET Entrance Test Syllabus, Odisha DET 2021 Application Form (ओडिशा डीईटी आवेदन पत्र), and Fee. DET Odisha 2021 provides admission in various diploma courses offered by the government/private aided Polytechnic colleges of the state.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics of Entrance Test.
- SAAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- PESSAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- MP PPT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
About Odisha Diploma Entrance Test
Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha invites candidates for admission to 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering/ Technology. Diploma Entrance Test, Odisha is a complete state government-controlled centralized entrance examination for getting admission to many government & private diploma engineering schools or polytechnics in Odisha. Students can get admission to Diploma Engineering, Diploma Non-Engineering like Hotel Management, Hospitality management & Film Making studies, etc. after 10th, ITI & +2 Science.
Odisha DET 2021 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||4th week of April 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Last week of May 2021|
|Last Date to receipt the Application Fee||Last week of May 2021|
|Documents Verification||3rd week of June 2021|
|Declaration of Results||June 2021|
Odisha DET 2020
|Application Form Starts from||4th week of April 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Last week of May 2020|
|Last Date to receipt the Application Fee||Last week of May 2020|
|Documents Verification||3rd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Results||June 2020|
Odisha DET Full Form is Odisha Diploma Entrance Test
Odisha DET 2021 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Odisha DET. The application form for all courses is issued from April 2021. Following we provide the Online Application form for Odisha DET 2021 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Odisha Diploma Admission Test 2021 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from April 2021.
- Above we provide the official link for online Application there you can click the link “Apply” given at the bottom of the “New Candidate Registration” section. Read instructions carefully and click on the “Click to Proceed” button.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For DET 2021 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs.150 and For reserved category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100. The Fee-based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for Diploma courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
Odisha DET Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Attending the Odisha DET 2021, Diploma Entrance Test as Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Diploma course colleges through Odisha DET 2021.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
1st Semester Diploma in Engineering/Technology Admission:
- The Candidates must qualify the 10th examination from the recognized board and University of BSE, Odisha. The Candidate must secure 35% aggregate marks in Math, Science, and English and 30% marks in each subject.
- The Age Limit of the candidate must be 14 years for all courses except mining & drilling.
3rd Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering & Technology Admission:
- The Candidates must qualify the 12th or equivalent with PCM stream from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha. The Candidate must pass 10th with a minimum of 35% marks from BSE, Odisha.
- The minimum age limit for this course is 14 years and no upper age limit is applicable.
1st Semester Diploma Non-Engineering Courses Admission:
- The Candidates must qualify the 10+2 qualification or equivalent in any discipline from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha is compulsory. The candidate must obtain 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam. 30% marks in each subject.
- The upper age limit is 16 years for HM & CT/MOM and 14 Years for Beauty culture.
Film & TV Courses Admission:
- For Cinematography/Sound & TV Engineering, the candidate must have passed the 12th examination in science stream from State Board/CBSE /ICSE. The minimum marks in the qualifying exam are 35% in aggregate. For Film & Video Editing, candidates have to pass 10+2 in Science/Arts/Commerce stream from any board with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks.
- The candidate’s Age Limit must lie between 16 to 28 years as on 1st June 2018.
Courses for a Student option
- Diploma in Engineering
- Non – Engineering Diploma
- Diploma in (Lateral only) Engineering
- Both Diploma in Engineering & Diploma in Non – Engineering.
- Both Diploma in Engineering & Diploma in Engineering (Lateral).
- Diploma in Film & TV Courses only
- Both Diploma in Engineering & Diploma in Film & TV Courses
- Diploma in Engineering (Part-Time program only)
Odisha DET Result
DET Odisha 2021 results will be declared by the authority on the website. The rank/merit will be published on the website in June 2021. Candidates can check their rank by entering their course name, application number, and password. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, the admission will be offered at the various institutions of the state.
The merit list will be considered for admission in diploma courses. The admission will be done on the basis of merit that will be prepared by the score of candidates in the quantifying board exam. The rank card will also publish online on the official website and the candidates can download it within the prescribed period.
DET Admission Procedure
The admission will be provided through counseling through Odisha DET 2021. In order to participate in the counseling, the minimal amount of Rs.200 will be charged from the candidates. After the verification round and submission of counselling fee, the candidates can exercise the options for colleges and branches. All the required documents will be verified at the counseling round. Admission will be canceled if the candidate will not appear in person and submit the certificates.
As per the directives of the government, the seats are reserved for the candidates of Odisha state only and the reservation is as follows:
|Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics||30%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B and C Certificate examination)||1%|
Also, refer to the following links provides you better Information.
- Pondicherry University Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VITMEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Odisha DET 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.