GUJCET Answer Key 2020: Check out the GUJCET Entrance Test Answer Key in the academic year of 2020. GUJCET 2020 is an abbreviation of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance examination organized by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board GSEB, Education Department, Govt of Gujarat. This entrance examination conducted for seeking admission to different courses in the field of Medical/ Engineering/ Pharmacy. GUJCET 2020 (GUJCET उत्तर कुंजी) interested and qualified candidates who are applying for this exam within the last date of application submission. In this, all the information is related to the GUJCET. You can view or download the GUJCET Answer Key 2019 PDF is also available on this page.
- GUJCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- GUJCET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- GUJCET Result – Cutoff and Merit List
Content in this Article
GUJCET Answer Key 2020 Download
The GUJCET Answer Key 2020 – It will be updated soon
GUJCET Answer Key /Solutions 2019
|Examination name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known||GUJCET 2019|
|Organization name||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board GSEB|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Exam stream||Medical/ Engineering/ Pharmacy Entrance Exam|
|Page info||GUJCET 2019 Answer keys|
|Answer keys status||4th Week of April 2019|
GUJCET Answer keys
GUJCET 2019 exam conducted in the month of May 2019 and the solved papers are published in PDF file. The marks are counted as per the rules by the computerized method after verification of the answer sheet by the scanner. The correct answers of GUJCET 2019 are provided in the answer keys for students’ calculations. It will show the correct & incorrect answers separately and applicants can easily evaluate the total marks before the result announcement. It can help to ready prepared for further admission process.
GUJCET Previous 5 Years Question Papers / Practice Papers
- Download GUJCET 2014 Question Papers with Answer Key
- Download GUJCET 2015 Question Papers with Answer Key
- Download GUJCET 2016 Question Papers with Answer Key
- Download GUJCET 2017 Question Papers with Answer Key
- Download GUJCET 2018 Question Papers with Answer Key
Steps to check and download the GUJCET answer keys
- First, log on to the official website of GUJCET
- The home page will have appeared on the screen.
- Next search & Click the answer keys tab.
- Students should fill the mandatory information on the login page.
- Click the submit button, the all set of solutions displayed on the screen.
- Applicants can check and download the solved papers for further reference.
GUJCET Exam Question Papers with Answer Key/Solutions
|GUJCET 2017 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry with answer Key||Download|
|GUJCET 2016 Solved Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry with Solutions||Download|
|GUJCET 2015 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry||Download|
|GUJCET 2011 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry with key||Download|
|GUJCET 2011 Question Paper For Maths with key||Download|
|GUJCET 2018 Mathematics Question Paper with solutions||Download|
How to Use GUJCET Official Key
Downloading a copy of the GUJCET 2020 Answer key is not sufficient for crosschecking the answers. A candidate needs to know how to use it or the prescribed marking scheme of the exam. Follow the instructions, provided below to figure out how to use the official GUJCET 2020 Answer key.
- Start by downloading a copy of the GUJCET 2020 answer key.
- Match your answers with the answers mentioned in the answer key. You will find out of the 4 options, only one of them is a correct response.
- Put a “Crossmark” against the wrong answers and a “tick” mark in front of the correct answers.
- For every correct answer, award yourself +1 marks and for every incorrect answer, deduct-0.25 marks.
- After having crosschecked all the questions, sum up all the marks secured in every question.
How to challenge the GUJCET Key
If anyone is not satisfied with the information provided in the answer key, then it should be informed to the authorities. Candidates have a certain amount of time to raise the objections. There are certain points which are to be kept in mind when a candidate is raising the objections in the answer key. The points can be checked from the following information provided:
- It should be noted that GSEB first releases the provisional answer key and then the final answer key.
- To raise the objections on the answer key, candidates need to pay a certain amount of money online only.
- Candidates need to upload proof of the document in support of their claim.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
Sector 10, Near Old Secretary,
Contact Number: (079) 23220538
Email: [email protected]
Hope this article is useful for those who are applied for the GUJCET Entrance Exam. So, visit the GUJCET Answers 2020 article and if you have any confusion contact via comment section or go for the official site notification. Don’t forget to share this web page with our friends and family.