NBIM PGDM Application Form 2019: Check out the details of NBIM PGDM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. National Institute of Banking Management (NBIM) invites applications for PGDM Admissions. The Institute offers various courses in Banking and Financial Services. Candidates should also have valid scores of CAT/ ATMA/ CMAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute (NBIM PGDM एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Through this article, you can get all the information about NIBM PGDM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- CETPPMC Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- COMEDK PGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
National Institute of Banking Management PGDM Admissions
Content in this Article
National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) is an Indian institution for research, training, and consultancy in banking and finance. It is located in Pune. The campus is self-contained, with residential and educational facilities.
NIBM was established in 1969 by the Reserve Bank of India in consultation with the Government of India as an autonomous “think-tank” for the Indian banking system. It is intended to further the government’s objective of developing the banking industry in India, making the industry more cost-effective, and thus better equipped to aid national development. The institute focuses on helping managers in the field make their organizations competitive both domestically and internationally.
Specialized programs offered by the respective Area Groups include :
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Money, International Banking and Finance
- Strategic Planning, Marketing, and Control
- Rural Finance and Development Research
NBIM PGDM Application Form 2019 – Dates
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 20, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NBIM PGDM Application Form
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have valid scores of CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA.
NBIM PGDM 2019 Application Form
NBIM PGDM Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.nibmindia.org.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
NBIM PGDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be Paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1500/-|
NBIM PGDM 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- Past Academic Record of the candidate.
- Interviews will be conducted in various centers on particular dates.
NBIM PGDM 2019 Admission Process 2019
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NBIM PGDM Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.