MERI Mumbai Admissions 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility & Counselling
Check out the latest updates of MERI Mumbai Admissions 2019 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. Every year, the Institute conducts an Entrance Test for admissions into B.Tech Programs. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the performance in the Entrance Exam (JEE). There is no separate Entrance Exam for admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Counselling Process. MERI Entrance Exam is an Admission Process to get admission in T.S Chankya Navi Mumbai, MERI Kolkata & MERI Mumbai. Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the applications. Eligible and Interested candidates have to submit the application forms before the last date. The Online Applications are opened by the University. Through this article, you will get to know the details about Admissions, Counselling etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- PUBDET – PUMDET Admission, Application Form, Fee, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam Pattern
- Sathyabama University Admissions – 2019 – Fee, Due Date, Application Form & Course Details
MERI full form Marine Engineering & Research Institute
Content in this Article
Candidates must complete 12th from any recognized Board with 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
MERI Mumbai Admissions – Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online or offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- The Application fee will be as mentioned in the Official Notification PDF.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 800/-|
Candidates will be called for the Counselling process based on JEE Main Scores or the marks obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by the University. Document Verification will be done during the Counselling Process.
Documents required at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Hardcopy of the Application Form
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about MERI Mumbai Admissions 2019 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.