KIIT MBA Application Form 2023: Check out the details of the KIIT MBA Application Form 2023, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. The University offers various courses such as B Tech, M Tech, B Arch, BCA, BBA, Bachelor of Film & Television Production, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B Sc LLB/B Arch, MCA, M Tech, M Sc, LLM, Master of Mass Communication (Integrated) and MBA. KIITEE-MGMT is the entrance exam for MBA Course conducted by KIIT School of Management.
Candidates have exempted the entrance exam of KIIT if they are qualified in CAT/ XAT/ CMAT / MAT/ GMAT (KIIT MBA आवेदन फॉर्म). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the KIIT MBA Admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AGRICET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- CG PAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
KIIT full form is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
About Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), formerly KIIT University is an institute of higher education located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The institution offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Biotechnology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism, Architecture, and Sculpturing.
Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs are primarily done through the institute’s entrance examination KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination). Admission to the M.Tech program is also granted through GATE. Students are admitted to the law school through a written all India common test known as KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test).
The Institute also grants scholarships to meritorious and needy students every year. Among them, Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarship is awarded to two economically challenged but meritorious students and they are provided completely free education along with ancillary expenses.
KIIT MBA Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
|KIITEE Management 2023 Application Form Activity||Important Dates|
|KIITEE Management Application Options||Available Online & Offline|
|KIITEE Management 2023 Application Last Date||January 11, 2023|
|KIITEE Management 2023 Application Fee||Rs.1250/- for Each Programme|
|KIITEE Management 2023 Exam Dates||January 15 to 17, 2023|
|KIITEE Management 2023 Result Date||January 23, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for KIIT MBA Application Form
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- Candidates should have 50% marks in 10th & 12th standards also.
KIIT MBA 2023 Application Form
KIIT MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the KIIT MBA Application Form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Candidates can apply for the applications through online or offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.ksom.ac.in
- Click on the link ” MBA (RM)” / “Apply to MBA” and Click on the link “Application Form & Pay Application Fee Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Candidates should download the prospectus and KIIT MBA Application Form from the official website of the University.
- Candidates should fill the details in the application form and pay the DD of Rs 1250/- at the University.
KIIT MBA Application Form 2023 Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Candidates||Rs 1250/-|
KIIT MBA Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be in Objective Type – Computer Based Test.
- A total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- The Duration of the Exam is two and a half hours.
- The Syllabus for the exam contains the following topics
|Issue of Social Concern||20|
KIIT MBA 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the KIIT MBA Application Form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
KIIT MBA 2023 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
KIIT MBA Application Form 2023 – Admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- KIIT MBA Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of KIIT MBA Application Form 2023, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.