Jaypee Noida Admission 2020: Check out the latest updates of Jaypee B.Tech 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. The University offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA & Ph.D. Courses. The University provides admissions to B.Tech Programs on JEE Main Scores or 10+2 Merit based. Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Counselling Process. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions (जेपी नोएडा एडमिशन). Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of Admission, etc. The Online Applications will commence from 12th March 2020.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- ITI Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- ITSAT Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, Counselling
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
About Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Content in this Article
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) is a deemed university situated in Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institute has 7 academic departments and offers programs in technical education at undergraduate, and doctorate levels.
Institute offers undergraduate programs leading to a Bachelor of Technology degree and postgraduate program leading to a Master of Technology degree. There is also a five-year dual degree program as well as doctorate research programs offered by the institute. Institute also offers MBA programs under its constituent Jaypee Business School.
All undergraduate and postgraduate programs of the institute have been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation of AICTE.
The university was ranked 100 among universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2020, in the 101–150 band overall and 70 in the engineering ranking.
Jaypee Noida Admission 2020 Dates
|Starting Date of Application form||12th March 2019|
|Last Date to submit the applications (for JEE Main Applicants)||20th June 2019|
|Counselling Invitation Sent||25th June 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Applications (10+2 Merit Based Candidates)||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts (for JEE Main Applicants)||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling Starts (10+2 Merit Based)||1st week of July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd week of July 2019|
|Spot Counselling for B.Tech||4th week of July 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (B.Tech Lateral Entry)||4th week of June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Jaypee Noida Admission
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board with 60% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should valid Scores in JEE Main.
Applications should be completed through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Click on “Admissions>Apply Online” available on the web page.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you have to select the Course of your choice before registration.
- Regsiter yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
Jaypee B.Tech Application Fee
The Fee varies based on the Courses. The Application fee details for B.tech Courses are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1200/-|
Jaypee B.Tech Counselling
- Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the marks obtained in JEE Main or 10+2 Merit Based.
- The Counselling will be held in online mode.
- Candidates will be offered seats based on the preference of choices, Merit, Availability of seats & marks obtained in the JEE Main Entrance Exam.
- After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions.
- Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants.
- If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be canceled.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Jaypee Noida Admission, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification (जेपी नोएडा आवेदन पत्र). If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.