TS EdCET Application Form 2020: Check the details of TS EdCET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (తెలంగాణ ఎడ్సెట్ 2020) is organized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana, Hyderabad. Applicants who are eligible to get the entrance in Diploma colleges have to know the complete information about TS Edcet Application 2020. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to Universities. Here on this page, we are given the information regarding TS Edcet 2020 Eligibility criteria, etc. Applicants will able to know the total details about TS EdCet 2020 in this article.
- TS EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern – Download
- TS EdCET Question Papers – Download
- TS EdCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
Content in this Article
TS EdCET Application Form -TS EdCET 2020 Exam Dates
|The last date to submit an online application form (with Rs.500/- late fee)||April 2020|
|Admit card availability||March 2020|
|Date of TS EdCET exam||06 May 2020|
|Release of answer key||May 2020|
Previous TS Edcet Exam Dates 2018
Here, we are providing the tentative exam schedule for the TS EdCET 2018:
|TS Exam Dates – TS EdCET Application Form|
|Exam Name||Education Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing University||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Level||Telangana State|
|TS EDCET 2018 Exam Date||19th April 2019|
|Exam Type||B.Ed Entrance Exam|
TS Edcet Application Form 2020
Before filling the application form, students are advised to read the prospectus carefully:
- Candidates need to secure 50% marks in the qualifying exam to become eligible. Check Eligibility
- General category people have to make payment of INR 600 whereas SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 400.
- Students must carefully fill all the required details in the application form. Once the application form is submitted candidates are not allowed to make any changes.
- This year, TS EDCET 2020 is scheduled for May 6, 2020, at 16 exam centers.
- The minimum age to apply for TS EdCET Application is 19 years as on July 1, 2020.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Candidates should have completed a 3 year degree course in B.Sc / B.A / B.Sc Home science / B.C.A / B.Com / B.B.M.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed B. Tech/ B.E with Maths/ Science as one of the subjects & have secured 55 % marks.
- Candidates need to secure at least 50% marks to fill TS EdCET Application Form. Reserved category candidates need to secure 40 percent marks.
TS EdCET Application Fee
TS EdCET Application Form 2020 will not be submitted without the payment of the application fee. Students have to make payment online for successful submission of the Online Application Form. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- TS Online
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
How to Prepare for TS EdCET 2020
- Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Prepare Practice notes and gather the details that you feel important or tough.
- To prepare well for the exam, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise & yoga to stay fit.
- Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
TS EdCET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for TS EdCET 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in TS EdCET 2020 exam.
Click Here: TS EdCET Previous year Question Papers
TS EdCET Answer Key
The board will generate Telangana Edcet answer key after the successful conduct of the examination. Through the answer key, students can evaluate their expected scores in the entrance examination. The answer key will be available one/two weeks before the exam.
Click Here: TS EdCET Answer Key
TS EdCET Admit Card
The Entrance Exam for Telangana Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training (TSSBTET) Hyderabad in the month of APRIL. So Authority is releasing TS EDCET Admit Card is releasing Admit Card on its Official Website. The Entrance exam is conducted to provide admission in various polytechnic courses that include engineering, technical, non-engineering, offered by various private and government polytechnic institutes located in Telangana.
Click Here: TS EdCET Admit Card
TS EdCET 2020 Result
TS EdCET Cutoff Marks 2020:
In order to qualify in the TS EDCET, 2020 examination candidates should get minimum cut off marks so that they are eligible for the admissions into colleges. EdCET 2018 cut off is 30 percentage marks of total marks i.e; students belonging to the general category should obtain 36 marks. no cutoff for SC/ST applicants.
TS EdCET Counselling
Documents required for the counseling:
Following are the documents to carry for the Telangana EDCET Counselling is :
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- TS Edcet 2020 Hall Ticket & Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- TS EDCET Result | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
- TS EDCET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- TS EDCET Counselling – Check Telangana Edcet Seat Allotment Results
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about Telangana State EdCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility Criteria and additional information about the TS EdCET exam 2020. For any query, you can Contact via comment box. You can share our Website for more information on Other Concepts of Entrance Exams.