Check out the details of the Topic AIPGMEE 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AIPGMEE is the entrance test for seeking admissions in Post Graduation in the field of Medicine. This is a national level entrance test. AIPGMEE has been replaced by NEET PG. Students who are interested and eligible can apply for the application before the last date (AIPGMEE 2023 आवेदन फॉर्म). The applications are opened for the students from the month of October 2023. Go through the article, for more information about the AIPGMEE test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AIIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
AIPGMEE full form is All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination
AIPGMEE 2023 Exam Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form starts||Last week of October 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of November 2022|
|Admit card release||Last week of December 2022|
|Exam date||first week of January 2023|
|Result declaration date||Last week of January 2023|
|Counselling Start from||March 2023|
AIPGMEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
- Nationality: Students must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Students must have attained the age of 25 years of age as on Last week of October 2022 for the admission.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree from MCI recognized medical college.
AIPGMEE 2023 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- On the web page, click on the link “AIPGMEE or NEET PG Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
AIPGMEE Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be in Offline Mode.
- The Questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper is for 300 Marks.
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
- The syllabus for the entrance exam will be the topics covered in their Bachelor’s Degree.
AIPGMEE 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
AIPGMEE 2023 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AIPGMEE 2023 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AIPGMEE Exam is completed. AIPGMEE cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
AIPGMEE 2023 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The Counselling Process is as follows :
- Registration for Counselling
- Exercising of Choices
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1
- Publication of Result – Round 1
- Reporting at the allotted college against Round 1
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Publication of Result of Round 2
- Reporting at the allotted college against Round 2
Here is the list of documents required at the admission:
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Rank Letter
- Permanent/Provisional Certificate issued by MCI
- 10th/12th Certificates
- ID Proof
- SC/ST/OBC – NCL Certificate
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AIPGMEE 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.