AIT B.Tech 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest updates of AIT B.Tech 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. The Institute offers UG & PG Courses in the field of Engineering. Admissions will be taken based on candidate’s performance in JEE Main Exam. The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) will be conducted twice in a year i.e in the month of January & April 2019. Candidates who want to join in AIT Institute, must be qualified in JEE Main. Application form are to be filled for both AIT B.Tech & JEE Main by the candidates. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding AIT B.Tech Course Details etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- MANAGE PGDM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- MDI NMP/ PGP-EM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
AIT full form is Army Institute of Technology
Content in this Article
Army Institute of Technology is an engineering college located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is affiliated to the University of Pune. Only wards of army personnel are allowed admission. AIT is operated by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and has the Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army (COAS), as the president of its board of governors.
Army Institute of Technology was ranked 88 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
|AIT Online Application Form Starts from||15th March 2019|
|Last Date of submission of online application||25th April 2019|
|Last Date of submission of online application without late fee of Rs 1000/-||5th May 2019|
|Online Application starts from (January 2019 – 1st Attempt)||1st September 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||30th September 2018|
|Online Application starts from (April 2019 – 2nd Attempt)||8th February 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||7th March 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||First Attempt: 6th Jan – 20th Jan 2019|
Second Attempt: 6th Apr – 20th Apr 2019
AIT B.Tech 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed 12th or its equivalent with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects with 50% marks from any recognized University.
- The Age Limit should be as per JEE Main 2019.
AIT B.Tech 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for AIT B.Tech Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
AIT B.Tech Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Application Form||Fee to be paid|
|AIT Application Form||Rs 1000/-|
AIT B.Tech 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on the Scores in JEE Main.
- The results of filtered candidates will be available on the official website, candidates need to login to checkout the results.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling process for verification of documents, admission formalities etc.
AIT B.Tech 2019 Counselling Process
The Counselling Process will be conducted on prescribed date at the Institute. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling Process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Photocopy of JEE Main Admit Card & Score Card.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of AIT B.Tech Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.