Check out the latest updates of ACPC Counselling 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. ACPC announces applications for B.Tech Admissions in various disciplines. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the Scores in JEE Main 2020. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Counselling Process (ACPC काउंसलिंग). The Counselling will be done in two rounds. Round 1 will be Document Verification Process & Round 2 is Seat Allotment Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding ACPC Counselling Details.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- LBSIM Delhi PGDM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- LIBA MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration||2nd week of July 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||3rd week of July 2020|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2020|
|Admission or Round 1||3rd week of July 2020|
|Admission of Round 2||4th week of July 2020|
|Semester begins||1st week of August 2020|
Here is the process of ACPC Counselling will be as follows :
- Online Registration
- Document Verification at Counselling Centres
- Filling of choices of Courses
- Allotment Seats through Online Mode
- Payment of Tuition Fee
- A download of Allotment Letter
- Reporting at allotted colleges for Admission Formalities
Registration & Payment of Fees
- Candidates who have been qualified in GUJCET or JEE Main, have to register online for counselling.
- After the registration part is completed, candidates have to pay the registration fees for counselling.
- On successful payment of the fee, candidates will get a unique PIN which is to be carefully preserved.
- The Registration Amount will be Rs 350/-.
- Candidates have to fill the registration form on the official website.
Candidates have to enter the following details :
- Course Name
- GUJCET 2020 Roll Number
- GUJCET 2020 Application Number
- User ID
- 14 digit PIN Number
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the details and a new ID and password will be generated.
- Create a new password for the login purpose.
ACPC 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for ACPC B.Tech Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
- The Application Fee will be as mentioned in the official website.
Choice Filling of Courses & Colleges
- Candidates have to log in with ID and password.
- Candidates have to give preference for Colleges and Courses.
- Before filling the choices, candidates should be aware of the participating Institutes.
- After registering online, candidates have to take a printout of the registration form, paste a photograph and signature on it.
- Candidates have to report at the helpline centers for document verification and submission of the registration fees.
- Payment of Rs 5000 to the admission committee as a security deposit. The candidates have submitted the relevant documents within 5 working days.
- In case of failing to submit the original documents, admission of the candidate will be canceled.
The results of seat allotment as per the merit will be displayed on the official website. Candidates are advised to login with their credentials to check the seat allotment result. Seat Allotment will be on the basis of the JEE Main or GUJCET 2020 Merit List. Availability of Seats, References of Colleges & Courses.
Payment of Tuition Fee
Candidates have to log in and pay the Tuition Fee for the Admission. If any candidate fails to pay the tuition fee, their candidature will be subjected to cancellation.
Download of Allotment Letter
Candidates should log in with their credentials to download the provisional allotment letter. The allotment letter is to be submitted by the candidate to the allotted institute.
Reporting to allotted College
ACPC Counselling: After the particular payment of tuition fee & registration is completed, candidates have to report at the allotted Colleges or Institutes to submit the relevant documents for the Verification Process to be completed. The following documents are to be produced at the time of counselling. So please have a glance over it.
Documents to be Produced for Verification :
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- GUJCET Result
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate for Economically Backward Class (EBCs)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Pass Port Size Photographs
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of ACPC Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.