PGDBA Application Form 2020: The application form for PGDBA 2020 has been released online on iimcal.ac.in. Applicants can fill the PGDBA application form until January 6th, 2020. The application fee is Rs. 2000 for all the students. Only for SC/ST/PWD aspirants, the application form fee is Rs. 1000. Applicants having 60% in bachelor’s/ PG can fill the 2020 application. To complete the form competitors have to register, verify OTP, fill the application, upload certificates and pay the application fee. The Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted in the month of 16th Feb 2020. And you can check the Fee, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Courses, Syllabus, Admission, and other details.
Also, check the following links to know the other details regarding the PGDBA Entrance Test 2020 is given as:
- PGDBA Time Table – Check IIM Calcutta PGDBA Exam Dates
- PGDBA Admit Card – Download & Print Hall [email protected]
- PGDBA Result – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit List details
Content in this Article
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. During its initial years, several prominent faculty formed part of its nucleus, including Jagdish Sheth, J. K. Sengupta, among others.
PGDBA Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|PGDBA Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||31st January 2020|
|Exam Date||16th February 2020|
|Intimation of PI and declaration of result||6th March 2020|
|Commencement of the PI of the shortlisted candidates||28, 29th March 2020|
|Announcement of final 2020 Offer letter||15th April 2020|
|Last date of closing of the admission process||8th June 2020|
|Commencement of program||15th June 2020|
PGDBA 2020: Applicants must check the eligibility criteria to get admissions in the PG Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) program. Students can check the eligibility criteria for 2020 below.
- All the appearing applicants must possess a Bachelor’s/ PGdegree.
- Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 60% marks, and/ or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale or equivalent in B.Tech, B.E, M.Sc, M.Com or equivalent qualifying degree.
|Category of the candidate||Application Fee|
|All the other categories||Rs. 2000|
Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the fee online through modes provided below using the payment gateway facility of SBIepay Payment Gateway.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
The documents required to upload in PGDBA 2020 Application form are provided below.
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th/diploma mark sheet
- Qualifying degree mark sheet is not mandatory to be uploaded.
How to apply for Admission 2020?
- Interested candidates can check the steps to apply for the 2020 examination below.
- Click on the link provided on the page to apply for the 2020 written test.
- Click on the How to apply option present in the menu bar. Register as a new applicant.
- Read all the instructions as shown below.
- Fill all the details to be entered while registration which are applicant name, nationality, date of birth, email id, mobile number, verification image code, and mobile number. Submit it.
- A new window will open insert your email id and password there and click on the login button.
- An Application Page for PGDBA will appear. Fill all the personal details.
- Fill all the educational qualification details.
- Select yes if worked somewhere and have the work experience. Otherwise, select No.
- Fill the additional details.
- Upload Photographs and similarly the signature and documents along with paying the application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form. Keep it for future reference as well.
- Class 10th and 12th details including the name of the school, name of the board, year of passing, grade system, total maximum marks, obtained marks and aggregate percentage.
- Bachelor’s Degree details
- Master’s Degree Details
- Other Diploma Degree details
- PGDBA Syllabus & Courses – Download in PDF
- PGDBA Question Papers – Download the IIM Calcutta Previous Papers PDF
- PGDBA Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – [email protected]
In this article, we have given the information regarding the PGDBA Admission Notification 2020, Fee, Eligibility, Exam Date. So, if you have any confusion give a message via the comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share or subscribe to our friends and family members.