Check out the Mizoram ITI Admission 2021. Industrial Training Institute will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of MZ ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Mizoram ITI Admissions (मिजोरम आईटीआई प्रवेश)
Other Links :
Mizoram ITI Admission 2021
Content in this Article
|Name of the Department||Industrial Training Institute|
|Notification on||Mizoram ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Eligibility||8th or 10th|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2021|
|Date of Exam||July 2021|
|Display of Merit List||August 2021|
|Counseling starts from||August 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for MZ ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2020|
|Date of Exam||July 2020|
|Display of Merit List||August 2020|
|Counseling starts from||August 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th or 10th class from any recognized Board of Mizoram State.
- Age Limit: The age should be at least 14 years.
- The relaxation of age will be according to the Govt rules to the reserved category candidates.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Mizoram State.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the AP ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., https://itiaizawl.mizoram.gov.in/
- Click on the link ” ITI Admissions 2021 ” which will be scrolling on the webpage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
The following are the list of Engineering & Non-Engineering Trades offered by the Institute :
- Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (IT & ESM)
- Mechanic Computer Hardware
- Electronic Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic ( Diesel )
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanic (R & TV)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Basic Cosmetology
- Baker & Confectioner
- Sewing Technology
Mizoram ITI Merit List
The Merit List will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website.During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Mizoram ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.