FMS BHU Time Table 2020 – Banaras Hindu University has released the application form of the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) BHU 2020 admission from Sep 10, 2019. The end date to fill the BHU FMS admission 2020 application form is Jan 25, 2020. BHU FMS admission invites application for a two-year postgraduate program in MBA) and a Masters of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). Candidates must qualify the eligibility criteria for FMS BHU Entrance Exam Date 2020. Eligibility criteria state the min qualifications required by the students for admission to BHU FMS 2020.
Also, read the following articles:
- FMS BHU Hall Ticket – Download in PDF
- FMS BHU Admission, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
- FMS BHU Result – Check Cutoff Marks
Content in this Article
FMS BHU Time Table 2020 – Important Dates
Along with releasing the application form, BHU has also released the detailed exam notification along with details of the important exam events and the respective dates or deadlines for them. According to the notification, the online registration process for FMS BHU CDAC C-CAT 2019 is already underway and candidates will have time until September 2019 to complete the online registration process. The CDAC Admission Test 2019 will be held in two phases i.e. on 8th and 15th December 2019. All the other important exam events and their respective dates are provided in the table given below:
Namer of the Event
Starting date of BHU FMS Online Admission Application
Sep 10, 2019
Last date to apply
Jan 25, 2020
Last Date for CAT Registration 2019
Sep 25, 2019
CAT 2019 Exam
Nov 24, 2019
BHU FMS Time Table 2020
FMS BHU is the entrance examination for admission to BHU PG Diploma courses. It is held 2 times in a year – in June for Aug batch admissions, and in December for Feb batch admissions. The common eligibility criteria for the programs is that candidates should have graduation in Engg in either IT or computer science or electronics or telecommunications or electrical or instrumentation. Or, students can have MSc or MS in any one discipline among computer science, IT, electronics. Maths in 10+2 is required, except those who have diploma plus engineering. Other than that, course wise specific eligibility criteria apply.
Steps to fill FMS BHU Application Form 2020
The process of FMS BHU registration followed by filling the FMS 2020 Application Form January 25th, 2020 is a multi-level process. The steps provided below are to be followed by aspirants:
- Visit the official website of FMS BHU.
The BHU FMS Application fee is Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST) to be payable through online as per guidelines provided on the Admission Portal.
How to download the FMS BHU Exam Dates 2020
The following are the steps to download the FMS BHU Exam date sheet in the academic year of 2020 will be given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of FMS BHU.
- The home page will have appeared on the screen.
- Next, search and click on the Exam dates tab and click on that.
- After that, select your choice and click on the submit button.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy for future reference.
BHU FMS Eligibility Criteria 2020
Students who desire to take admission into the two-year PG program in business administration of BHU FMS 2020 must adhere by the following eligibility details as prescribed below:
- Applicants must appear for CAT 2019, which will be organized on November 24, 2019
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any statutory or recognized university/ institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Whereas, candidates from SC & ST category must have a min of 45% in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the exam can also apply provided their exam will conclude on or before Jun 30, 2020.
Here, in this article, we are provided information about the FMS BHU Exam dates in the academic year of 2020. If you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website of FMS BHU. Don’t forget to share this page with our family friends and others.