Check out Bhavnagar University Admission 2019. Candidates can check the necessary details about Bhavnagar University Admission 2019. We have provided all the details and admission procedures for various courses at Bhavnagar University. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Bhavnagar University (भावनगर विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश). The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
At the present moment, this University has 4 recognized Institutes and 20 Post Graduate Departments. Research activities are carried out in the areas of Social Sciences, History, Nano-Technology, Marine Ecology, Intellectual Property Rights and its Management and Entrepreneurship. The entrance will be done on the Performance of the applicants in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. This institute takes students only on the Merit Base.
Content in this Article
Bhavnagar University Admission 2020
|University||Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University|
|Offered Courses||M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D., Diploma Courses|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
- Bhavnagar University Admission – Click Here
- Bhavnagar University Time Table – Click Here
- Bhavnagar University Admit card – Click Here
- Bhavnagar University Results – Click Here
- Bhavnagar University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Bhavnagar University Question Papers – Click Here
About Bhavnagar University
Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, formerly Bhavnagar University located at Bhavnagar city in the western province of Gujarat, India. The University was established way back in 1978 by the state of Gujarat and the total area of the campus is 269 acres, spread over 3 locations. The University is providing a high quality of Teaching and Research Programmes in faculties as diverse as Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, Management, Rural Studies, and Law. The University has at present 20 Post Graduate Departments and 4 Recognized Institutes.
The university provides teaching and research programs in Arts, Commerce, Science, Medicine, Management, Rural Studies, and Law Faculties. It has 22 departments, 18 postgraduate centers, and four recognized institutes and research centers. 83 colleges are affiliated with Bhavnagar University and currently running Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education, Management, Rural, and Medical courses. About 22 affiliated colleges are running post-graduation courses.
The University is committed to the cause of a dynamic equilibrium within the society and environment value-added education while keeping the principles of Excellence, Efficiency, and Equity in its frame. By identifying the social requirements, the University shall generate an environment to provide career solutions through compatible academic programs contributing towards.
Bhavnagar University Admissions 2020 mkbhavuni.edu.in
Bhavnagar University Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be soon
Courses offered by Bhavnagar University
Bhavnagar University offers many courses like UG, PG, M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D., Diploma Courses
Name of the Courses Offered by Bhavnagar University
- Diploma courses
Departments at this university
- Department of Computer Science & Application
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Astronomy
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Economics
- Department of Energy Science
- Department of English
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geology
- Department of Gujarati
- Department of Hindi
- Department of History
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of Life Science
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Marine Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Theater Arts
Duration of course at Bhavnagar University
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- It offers Diploma courses for 2 Years
- It offers Postgraduation for 2 Full-Time years
- It also offers Doctoral programs for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. This exam will be the criteria for their selection in various courses offered. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure.
Application process and fee details of Bhavnagar University
Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also Download application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft.
Documents required for Bhavnagar University
The candidate who is interested to join Bhavnagar University should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 10th Marks card.
- 10+2 Marks card.
- 4 copies of photographs.
- Address Proof
- Degree certificates ( for PG courses)
- PG Completion certificate for Ph.D. Programmes
Eligibility Criteria for Bhavnagar University
Candidates who wanted to join this university should meet the following eligibility
- Aspirants interested in applying for various Under Graduate courses for various streams should have passed Class 12th / Intermediate or any other equivalent examination from an approved Board of Education
- Candidates who are joining PG should have completed UG in the recognized university with good marks in the respective discipline from a renowned University / Institution
- Candidates who want to join Doctoral programs should complete PG with a good percent
Maharaja Krishnakumar Sinhji Bhavnagar Important Date 2019
|Admission Open date||June 7, 2019|
|Last Date of Online Admission||June 14, 2019|
|Merit List Declaration Date||June 20, 2019|
|Second Merit List||June 24, 2019|
|Third Merit List||June 28, 2018|
Bhavnagar University Contact details
Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University
Bhavnagar – 364 0012, Gujarat. India.
Phone Number: 0278 – 2428014
Fax : 0278 – 2513943
Email: [email protected] .
Official Website – http://www.mkbhavuni.edu.in/
We have provided Bhavnagar University Admissions 2020 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends भावनगर विश्वविद्यालय आवेदन पत्र. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for Bhavnagar University or our web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.