Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 Entrance exam is conducted to offer admission to students in the BA LLB program in different colleges affiliated with Calcutta University across Calcutta (कलकत्ता विश्वविद्यालय बीए एलएलबी आवेदन पत्र). The Test is conducted by the University of Calcutta which has a total of 14 campuses spread over the city of Kolkata. Here we Provide the Notification of the Details of Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 Entrance Test 2020 Application Form Download, CU 2020 Test Pattern, and Syllabus, CU 2020 Eligibility, dates.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- Calcutta University BA LLB Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- Calcutta University BA LLB Result – Check Result, Counselling Procedure
Content in this Article
Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 Exam Dates
|CU BA LLB 2020||Important Dates|
|Apply online from||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||3rd week of June 2020|
|Download CU BA LLB 2020 Admit Card||Last week of June 2020|
|Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 Exam Date||Last week of June 2020|
|Entrance Test Overall Merit List & Category wise seat capacity||1st week of July 2020|
|E-Counselling||to be announced|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form is available from||2nd week of June 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||Last week of June 2019|
|Release of CU BA LLB Admit Card 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of July 2019|
About Calcutta University BA LLB
Calcutta University conducts entrance exams to provided admission to various BA LLB and LLM offered by Calcutta University. Undergraduate of BA LLB course is of 5 years and postgraduate courses of LLM is of 2 years. The Test is conducted by the University of Calcutta which has a total of 14 campuses spread over the city of Kolkata.
Application Form 2020
The Application of Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 will be available in Online Mode and Offline Mode. The Candidate can get the Online Application in the month of June 2020. The closure of the online application is in the Month of June 2020. Download the Online Application of LAW 2020 from the following Links.
The candidate who can Apply in the Offline mode they can get the Application Form in the University. After Filling the offline Application the Applicants are required to submit the Application Form in the University Office.
How to Fill Online Application Form:
- The applicants are advised to fill information carefully because after successful registration and application form final submission is not renamed or Edited by the Applicants.
- Applicants are advised to keep their Application Form Number and Password in own custody.
- The Fields have to fill the Application like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Category, Whether Wards of Police, Details of the Police personnel/Ex-Police Personnel, 8 to 15 characters password, confirm the password and enter the verification code.
- The Online Payment Through State Bank Collect Payment through Debit card/ credit card OR Download SBI Challan and pay at any SBI branch.
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 250|
Calcutta University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who have cleared Standard 12th or its equivalent in the year 2016, 2017, 2018 only from a recognized board. General category candidates must have scored at least 45% marks in best four subjects, whereas, for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks.
BA LLB Entrance Test Pattern
Calcutta University entrance exam 2020 patterns for the BA LLB course is such that the question paper will contain objective-type multiple-choice questions. BA LLB question Paper will have four options and candidates need to mark the correct answer. There will only be one correct answer in Calcutta University Entrance Exam for the law. The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours and There is no negative marking in the exam.
BA LLB Entrance Test Syllabus
BA LLB Entrance Exam consists of questions from the following subjects.
- General Mathematics
- Reasoning ( Verbal & Non-verbal )
- General Awareness/Current Affairs
- General English
Test Model Question Papers & OMR Sheet
How to Prepare for the Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past year question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- The responsibility to ensure its timely dispatch will be that of the candidate.
- Delayed receipt of result shall render the candidate ineligible for admission.
- No candidate will be entertained for admission even if he does not satisfy the Eligibility
Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be available at the student login where they registered for the entrance exam in the month of July 2020. No, the admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. Once downloaded, candidates need to take a printout of the Calcutta University entrance exam to admit card and carry it to the allotted test center on the day of the exam.
CU BA LLB Results
The Result of CU BA LLB Entrance Test in the Month of July 2020. The candidates will be grant admission to the desired program on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and subject to fulfilling other eligibility requirements.
Calcutta University Participating Institutions:
- Jyotirmoy School of Law (Self-financed), Sonarpur, South-24 Parganas
- Shyambazar Law College (Self-financed)
- George School of Law (Self-financed), Konnagar, Hoogly
- Sureswar Dutta Law College (Self-financed), Mourigram, Howrah,
- Heritage Law College (Self-financed), Anandapur, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata
- Department of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus)
- Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College
- South Calcutta Law College
- Surendranath Law College. Sealdah
- Bikash Bharati Law College (Self-financed). Aamtala, Jayrampur, N.D.Road.
- Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College (Self-financed), Petua, Subhasgram.
- Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed) Alipore Body Guard Lines Kolkata – 27
- Kolkata Police/Ex Kolkata Police/WB Police/Ex WB Police).
13. L. J. D. Law College (Self-financed), Falta Nainan Road, PO – Sahararhat, Vill Punnya, PS-Falta 24 Parganas (South)
Calcutta University BA LLB Counseling Procedure
The Applied Candidates can Follow the Counselling Procedure After Calcutta University entrance exam results are declared candidates are called for counseling session where they are offered seats on the basis of merit in different colleges of the university.No candidate will be entertained for admission even if he does not satisfy the Eligibility or if he fails to attend the counseling on the prescribed date notified in the schedule on the website from time to time.
the total of Round Conducted by the Calcutta University is 4 rounds for the eligible Candidate for admission in BA LLB Course. The following are the estimated Ranks/ Merit List Schedule for the candidate’s Idea.
|1st round||All candidates||All candidates can go for 1st round|
|2nd round||1 to 600||1 to 300||301 to 600|
|3rd round||601 to 1300||601 to 950||951 to 1300|
|4th round||1301 & so on||1301 to 1650||1651 & so on|
CU Contact Address:
Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
- Tel. 033 2461 5445
- Official website: www.caluniv.ac.in.
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- AP PGLCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Army Institute of Law Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- BVP New Law College Admission Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Calcutta University BA LLB 2020 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.