FSM MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
FSM MBA Admissions 2019: Check out the details of the FSM Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Fore School of Management is the Institute that offers Post Graduate Degree in Management and Business Management Courses. Admissions are offered based on the candidate’s CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores (FSM MBA प्रवेश ). Admissions are offered to the candidates based on Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the Executive MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- KLE PGAIET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- Manipal UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Fore School of Management (FSM) MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About FORE School of Management
The FORE School of Management best known as FORE, is a premier management institute located in New Delhi, India. FORE stands for ‘Foundation for Organizational Research and Education’. Established in 1981, the school is located in heart of South Delhi. It offers Post Graduate education.
FORE offers two-year full-time postgraduate diplomas, PGDM; PGDM – International Business (IB); PGDM – Financial Management Program (FM) and various Ph.D. programs. Admission to the Full-time PGDM courses is accepted through CAT/XAT and GMAT scores.
FSM MBA 2019 Admission Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||October 13, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||February 1, 2019|
|Date of GD & PI||3rd week of February – 3rd week of March 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List||April 17, 2019|
|Release of Admission List||3rd week of April|
|Closing of Admissions||June 20, 2019|
FSM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT entrance tests.
- Candidates having work experience from any branch of education are also eligible to apply.
FSM MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.fsm.ac.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
FSM MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1947/-|
FSM MBA 2019 Selection Process
Final selection of candidates will be based on the following factors :
- Based on CAT/XAT/GMAT Scores.
- General Awareness
- Written Test Ability
- Academic Performance
- Personal Interview
- Work Experience
FSM MBA 2019 Counselling
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of FSM MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.