IIM Lucknow MBA Admissions 2019-20: Check out the details of IIM Lucknow MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IIMB offers masters, doctoral and executive training programs in the field of Management Studies. IIML offers 2 years Post Graduate Program in Management. IIML offers Post Graduate Programs, PG Programs for Executives and Fellow Programs. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on CAT Scores, AWT & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date (IIM लखनऊ MBA प्रवेश). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through the article, for IIML MBA Eligibility, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIMK MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Bennett University MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is an autonomous public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management. It is recognized as an “Institution of Excellence” by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development.
The admission for the two years PGP and fellowship programs is done through Common Admission Test (CAT), while the GMAT score is used for International Programme in Management for Executives, a one-year full-time residential program equivalent to an MBA program.
IIM Lucknow MBA Admissions 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 80 percentile in CAT.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates must score atleast 90% marks in 10th & 12th.
IIM Lucknow MBA 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.iiml.ac.in
- Click on the link “Apply Online for IIM Lucknow MBA Application Form “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIM Lucknow MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/NC – OBC Candidates||Rs 1700/-|
|For SC/ST/OBC Candidates||Rs 850/-|
IIM Lucknow MBA 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on valid scores of CAT and will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview.
- After AWT & PI, admission offers will be made to successful candidates.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of CAT score, AWT & PI, Academic Performance, Work Experience.
IIM Lucknow MBA 2019 Admission Cut Off
The following table contains the cut off marks of CAT exam for the admission process :
|Category||Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||CAT 2018 – Overall percentile|
IIM Lucknow MBA 2019 Counselling
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card & Admit Card (Original)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIM Lucknow MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.