Check out the Latest details of the Topic JEXPO 2020 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education Entrance Test for Polytechnic Admissions like JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, JEXPO Syllabus, JEXPO 2020 Application Form, and Fee. Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics (जेईएक्सपीओ) administered by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is conducted for providing admission into the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology.
Also, read the following for more information
- Punjab JET Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- AP EAMCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- MP PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics
Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics administered by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development portal is dedicated to online counseling of candidates for admission to different Diploma Courses under the affiliation of the Council in Government / Government Sponsored / Private Polytechnics of the State of West Bengal.
In the state of West Bengal, the admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through JEXPO 2020. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into various Polytechnic courses.
JEXPO 2020 Exam Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Release of Application Form||2nd Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit OMR Application||16th Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit online Application||31st Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of Apr 2020|
|JEXPO 2020 Exam||26th Apr 2020|
|Publication of merit list/Result announcement||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of Jun 2020|
JEXPO 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts from||January 29, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||March 05, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||April 02, 2019|
|Date of Exam||April 29, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 18, 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||1st week of June 2019|
jexpo full form is Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics
JEXPO 2019 Application Form
The JEXPO Online Application Available on the Official Website of West Bengal State Joint Entrance Exam. The application form for all courses is issued from January 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for West Bengal 2020 Joint Entrance Polytechnic Test. The Application Fee is Refundable for the Applied Students.
- 👉🏻 JEXPO Online Application
- 👉🏻 List of Polytechnic Institutes
- 👉🏻 List of Pharmacy Institutes
- 👉🏻 List of Reporting Centers
How To Apply:
- The West Bengal Joint Entrance Test 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from January 2020.
- The OMR application form along with information bulletin will be available at various governments, self-financed & other polytechnic institutions of West Bengal.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Applying process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
The application fee with Processing charges for Offline Application will be Rs. 500 and Rs. 225 for Kanyashree Enrollees. The online application fee will be Rs. 450 and Rs. 225 for Kanyashree Enrollees. The application fee can be payable through online net banking, credit card and debit card.
List of Diploma Courses offered in Polytechnic Institutes
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Computer Software Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Power System
- (Industrial Control) Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Food Processing Technology
- Footwear Technology
- Geographical Information System (GIS) & Global Positioning System( GPS)
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Leather Goods Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Mining Engineering
- Multimedia Technology
- Packaging Technology
- Printing Technology
- Survey Engineering
- Modern Office Practice & Management
- Pharmacy ( 2 years)
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- 3D Animation & Graphics
- Medical Electronics( Post Diploma)
- Petrochemical Engineering( Post Diploma)
JEXPO Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for JEXPO Joint Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in West Bengal 2020, JEXPO Admission Qualification as follows. The eligibility criteria are different for every course. Check the complete eligibility criteria for the West Bengal State Joint entrance exam.
- Age limit: The date of birth should not after 1ST July 2003 for the candidates
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized centerboard.
- percentage: Candidates should have secured 33% aggregate marks in 10th
JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern
The West Bengal Joint entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. The Question Paper Consist of Paper 1: Mathematics and Paper 2: Physics and Chemistry. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the West Bengal Entrance Test 2020 Test is given as follows,
|Paper-1||Mathematics||100 Marks||2 hrs|
|Paper-2||Physics/Chemistry||50+50=100 Marks||2 hrs|
Syllabus for JEXPO 2019
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test.
Mathematics: Geometry, Algebra, Menstruation, Trigonometry Arithmetic, and many other Concepts.
Physics: The system of Measurements & Measuring Devices, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Change of State, Matter & Energy, Rest & Motion, Light, Displacement, Speed, Velocity/ Acceleration, Sound, Work, Energy, Structure of Atom, Power, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature and many other Concepts.
Chemistry: Identification of matter: Physical & Chemical properties, Separation of Mixtures, Solution, Chemical Equation & Chemical reaction, Physical & chemical change, Water, Oxygen, Carbon, Oxides, base and salts, Nitrogen, Ammonia, acids, Fuel Carbonaceous, Chemical Bonding, Periodic Table, Electronic theory of Oxidation & reduction and many other Concepts.
How to Prepare JEXPO 2020 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
Model/Previous Years Questions for Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for West Bengal Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
JEXPO Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website from the first week of April 2020. Applicants can download JEXPO 2020 admit card from the official website. Candidates with invalid admit card will not be allowed to enter the test center. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the timeframe. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
The Result will be available from West Bengal Joint Entrance Polytechnic Test in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website. Candidates can check their Entrance Test 2020 result by entering roll number. The expected date of the declaration of the JEXPO 2020 result will be May 2020. The answer key will also declare along with the result.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Results
West Bengal Joint entrance Polytechnic exam Admission of Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Joint Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Joint Entrance Polytechnic Test 2020.
The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam. After seat allotment, candidates are required to report to the allotted college with required documents and fees. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with their photocopies for the document verification process.
- AP PGECET Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- MH CET Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JEXPO 2020 (जेईएक्सपीओ 2020)Application Form, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box.