Manipal UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Download the Manipal University Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
Manipal UGET Admit Card 2019: MAHE (Manipal Academy of Higher Education ) has started the generation of the Manipal University UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket from 5th April, 2019 for the students who complete their slot booking. Only the registered candidates are interested for MU UGET 2019 Admit Card Download (मणिपाल UGET एडमिट कार्ड). To get the MU OET Admit Card/Hall Ticket the applicants have to log in using their application number & password. Check the details about the Manipal UGET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card on this page below. In this all the details are completely related to the Manipal University.
- Manipal UGET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- Manipal UGET Question Papers – Download
- Manipal UGET Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
Manipal UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Dates
The MU OET 2019 Admit Card is the only document that allows the candidates to enter the exam centre and appear in the exam. In addition to that, it is the only proof that you have registered for the exam and are eligible to appear in the entrance test. Check important dates of MU OET 2019 Admit Card here:
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Slot Booking and issuance of admit cards starts||05 Apr 2019|
|Slot Booking Ends on||09 Apr 2019|
How to download MU OET 2019 Admit Card
Applicants need to follow some steps in order to download MU UGET 2019 Admit Card. The steps for the same are given below:
- Log on to the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) using the application number and password that was generated during the MU OET 2019 application form fill up.
- Next candidates can select their test centre.
- After that, candidates can book a slot by entering the test date and time.
- The candidates need to confirm the booking by rechecking the selected slot for a final time.
Details mentioned on MU UGET 2019 Admit Card
There will be some noteworthy details mentioned on Manipal UGET 2019 Admit Card. Thus, the candidates can check for the details below on their admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Date of the Examination
- E-hall ticket Number
- Test Date
- Complete Schedule of the Examination
- Name of the course
- Complete Address of the test centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
Documents to Carry with MU UGET 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants need to accompany their admit card with a valid photo id proof. This is important to check the identity of the candidates at the examination centre. The applicant can carry any one of the following ID cards in original at the examination centres.
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN CARD
- School / College ID Card
Download the Manipal UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
|Manipal UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|
Official Website Link : Click Here
In this article we have given the information about the Manipal UGET Admit Card/Hall Ticket details. So, see this page and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family members.