Check out the details of the Topic BHU GNM 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. GNM is the national level entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University. Students who are interested in Nursing can apply for the admissions in BHU. Admissions of the candidates are given based on the performance in the entrance exam (BHU GNM 2020 आवेदन फॉर्म). The applications will be available from March 2020. Candidates are requested to apply on the official website of the university. Go through the article for more information about GNM Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AIMEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- Andhra Pradesh PG Medical Entrance Exam
BHU GNU full form is Banaras Hindu University General Nursing and Midwifery
Content in this Article
About the Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The university’s engineering institute was designated as the Indian Institute of Technology in June 2012.
BHU GNM 2020 Exam Dates
|Online Application Form Release Date||2nd week of Feb|
|1st week of Feb 2020|
|End of Online application||1st week of Mar 2020||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of Apr 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|BHU Exam Date||1st to last week of Apr 2020||2nd to 4th week of May 2020|
|Release of Result||3rd week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020|
|Starting of counselling process||1st week of Jul 2020||1st week of Jul 2020|
BHU GNM 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||March 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||June 2019|
|Declaration of Results||June 2019|
BHU GNM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for BHU GNM which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be between 17-35 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized University.
- General Category – 45%, SC/ST – 35 % marks.
BHU GNM 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website for the application form i.e., bhu
- Application Process is only through offline mode.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the form and attach a passport size photo to the application form.
- Send the application form with relevant documents to the University’s address.
BHU GNM 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
The application fee is to be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs 400/-|
BHU GNM 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Exam contains 100 questions.
- The Duration of the Exam is for 2 hours.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
BHU GNM 2020 Syllabus
BHU PMT Syllabus contains the following topics
BHU GNM 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
BHU GNM 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
BHU GNM 2020 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the BHU GNM Exam is completed. BHU GNM cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
BHU GNM 2020 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of BHU GNM 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.