PMET Counselling 2020: Check out the PMET Exam Counselling, Seat Allotment details those who are going to appear for PMET Exam this year can apply online for counselling. For admission into 2 year M. Ed Programme applicant can apply online by paying a registration fee and participate in the counselling. Candidates can get here complete details of Rajasthan PMET Counselling 2020 (पीएमईटी काउंसलिंग) like Schedule, List of Colleges, Seats, Counselling Process, Choice Filling Form, Fee Details and College Allotment. In this all the Punjab Medical Entrance Test. You can check the PMET Counseling, Seat Allotment details are also here on this page.
- PMET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- PMET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- PMET Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
The full form of PMET is Punjab Medical Entrance Test. PMET is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. It stands out amongst the most prominent Medical Entrance Examinations conducted in the state of Punjab. This entrance test is held to provide admission to various UG courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS. Baba Farid University has the official authority for conducting the Punjab PMET 2020 examination every year.
PMET Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020
Rajasthan University will announce the PMET counselling details for admission through PMET 2020. The applicants can check the schedule for the counselling as provided below. It is advised to the candidates to report for the counselling as per the schedule along with all the original documents.
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University|
|Examination||M. Ed Entrance Exam|
|Category of the page||PMET Counselling 2020|
|PMET Counselling Dates||Updating Soon|
How To Apply Online for PMET Counselling 2020
- First, aspirants need to visit the official web portal of Rajasthan University that is www.uniraj.ac.in.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to select and hit on appropriate link regarding the ‘PMET & PBMET- 2020’.
- On the next screen, you may get a notification containing all the information about the PMET counseling process.
- Go through all the details about the PMET PBMET Counselling carefully & completely.
- After going through the details click on the PMET Counseling application form available and then fill it carefully.
- Once the whole application form is filled pay the requisite amount and then hit on the submit tab.
- The page will be displayed in front of you with the confirmation of your registration.
- Keep it with you and you may take out the print out of it for future reference.
Documents required at the time of PMET counseling 2020
- Original counseling letter along with Xerox copies of counseling letter
- Original and photocopy of Admit card
- Bank draft
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate
- Community certificate(SC / ST / OBC / Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical credentials mentioned on PMET application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned in the PMET application form.
PMET Seat Allotment
Applicants will be called for the counseling on the basis of their results of the Punjab Medical Entrance Test and the merit list released by the university. The authorities will call candidates on the basis of the ranks scored by them.
It is mandatory for contenders to be physically present in the counseling process. If a student will not be present in the counseling process then his/her admission will be canceled. At the counseling time, it is a must to carry all the original testimonials along with their duplicate copies. The candidates will check their seat allotment letter from the official website.
In this article, we are providing details about the PMET Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2020. So, see this page and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.