Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Date
Check out the details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Date. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here in this article, we are providing the information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 in this article. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the respective authority which manages Jharkhand Polytechnic every year. Students who are willing to get the entrance in Diploma courses have to know the complete details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019.
Also, Read the Following Links for more information
- MP PPT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- Assam CEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
Content in this Article
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of April2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of May 2019|
About Jharkhand Polytechnic
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive exam. And this examination offers admissions to students in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses in different colleges of Jharkhand. Also, it is a state level entrance examination. And, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board(JCECEB) will be managing PECE 2019 / Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019. Every year, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts this exam. This exam usually conducts in the month of April.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Exam Date
|Application Form Availability Online or Offline||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Available from||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2018|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- The exam conducting authority will provide the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application form through online or offline mode. Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration will be started from the 3rd week of March 2019.
- Offline Application will be available from the Main/Sub/ Grand post offices in Jharkhand state.
- Candidates can also download the OMR application online & fill it manually. Candidates, those filling the application form through offline mode have submitted the application along with the relevant documents to the given address,
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
Click Here: Online Application form
The Application fee is Rs. 800 and Rs. 400 for SC/ST category. Candidates can pay the fee through online or offline (e-Challan) mode.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India. The Candidates have a valid domicile of Jharkhand state. Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 1st July 2019 only for mining engineering. There is no age limit for other courses.
Qualification: The Student Should Pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board. Obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination. Appearing candidates can also apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given below,
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There is no process of negative marking.
- Language: The medium of the examination will be both English as well as the Hindi language.
Syllabus for Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2019
Before start preparing for the exams, candidates should gather complete information about the syllabus. The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus will be of 10th class standard. The syllabus will consist of various topics from different subjects, which are mentioned below:
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Heat and Thermal Expansion
- Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light
- Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Transmission of Heat
- Wave Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Molecular and Equivalent Masses
- Group Elements
- Important Chemical Compounds
- Electro chemistry
- Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Laws of Chemical Combination and Gas Laws
- Atomic Structure
- Concept of Atomic
- Detergents, Drugs, and Explosives.
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Rational Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- HCF and LCM
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Trigonometrical Formulae
- Heights and Distances
- Area, Volume and Surface Area
- Rectangular Coordinates
- The Straight Line
How to Prepare for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam 2019
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus. Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus. Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet. Practice from previous years question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 exam.
Click here: Previous Year Question Papers Download
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Answer Key
Jharkhand Polytechnic examination is conducted for admission in the various diploma courses proposed by the colleges of Jharkhand state. After the successful completion of the examination, the answer key is published that bears all the actual answers to the questions came in the examination. Those who have attended the examination can download the answer key through the website. The answer key will be available after a few days of the examination and before the announcement of the result. Estimate your score and get the rough idea about the marks with the help of answer key released by the authority. It also helps you to know where you have committed the mistake so that in future that mistake will not be repeated.
The answer key will be available after a few days of the examination and before the announcement of the result. Estimate your score and get the rough idea about the marks with the help of answer key released by the authority. It also helps you to know where you have committed the mistake so that in future that mistake will not be repeated.
Click Here: Answer Key
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can get PECE admit card through online mode from the website only. There is no other mode to get it. Candidates will be able to download their admit card in the month of May 2019. Candidates can download that by entering their application number. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 admit card is a compulsory document for the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to write the examination or enter the examination hall without an admit card. Candidates must keep safe their hall ticket till the counseling/admission procedure not over.
Click Here: Admit card
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
The exam conducting authority declares the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result through online mode. The result will be declared in the month of May 2019. Candidates can check their result by entering roll number. On the basis of the performance in the examination, the merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority. Candidates will be called for the counseling process on the basis of merit list.
Click Here: Result
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Cut off
The cut-off of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 will soon publish after the commencement of the entrance exam. This is the parameter by which your admission will judge. All the candidates must know that they have to score more marks than the cut-off to get admission in the course. The cutoff marks are the least possible marks which are obligatory to score by the aspirant in the entrance examination.
- The cut-off will only get the release in the online mode and there will be no prior notice will give to aspirants for the release of cut-off.
- There are some parameters on which the cut-off will judge by the examination authorities, like – Marking trend, Annual intake, the difficulty level of the exam, and the last year cut-off as well.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counseling
On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counseling procedure. The counseling will begin after the result declaration. Candidates must download their counseling letter from the website. At the time of counseling, candidates have to carry their original documents for verification. Candidates also have to pay the counseling fee.
- Recent passport size photographs
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling letter
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 10th class Passing Certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card 2019
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Score card 2019
- AMU 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date
- Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- UUEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Date and also additional information about the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam 2019. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.