NIBM PGDM Syllabus & Courses 2020: In this page, we have given the information about the NIBM PGDM Entrance Syllabus in the academic year of 2020. The National Institute of Bank Management PGDM exam will be conducted in the month of April 2020. The NIBM Result of PGDM will be declared in the month of May 2020. Download the NIBM PGDM Syllabus PDF link that will be provided in this article. The selection of applicants is done on the basis of CAT 2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) scores followed by the WAT and Interview in selected cities.
Also, read the following articles to know the NIBM (National Institute of Bank Management) Entrance Test 2020 will be given as:
- NIBM PGDM Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Fee
- NIBM PGDM Time Table – Check the NIBM Exam Date Sheet
- NIBM PGDM Admit card – Download & Print [email protected]
Content in this Article
NIBM PGDM Syllabus & Courses 2020 – Important Dates
The NIBM PGDM Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be on at the nbim.no
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for submission of application forms at NIBM||20th March 2020|
|The date for Writing Ability Test and Interview||April 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 20, 2019|
NIBM PGDM Syllabus 2020
Quantitative Ability Syllabus
- Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone)
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Profit & Loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership
- Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time
- Number system: HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS
- Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Set Theory, Venn Diagram
- Installment Payments, Partnership, Clocks
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among a group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
Comprehension of passage, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one-word substitution, Different usage of same word, Errors in word choice, mania & phobia, Incorrect words, Mood, Conditionals & Multiple Usage, Punctuation, Proverb, Phrasal verb, etc.
General Knowledge/General Awareness/Business Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Important quotations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, etc.
Courses Offered By the Institute
These are the courses offered by the National Institute of Bank Management.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
How to check the NIBM PGDM Syllabus 2020 PDF
The following are the steps to check the National Institute of Bank Management PGDM Syllabus 2020 will be given as:
- First, visit the official website of National Institute of Bank Management
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, you can search the ‘Syllabus’ tab on the screen.
- After that, select the course name and hit on the submit button.
- The syllabus PDF will be available on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy of the future reference.
Download the NIBM PGDM Exam Syllabus
|NIBM PGDM Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
- NIBM PGDM Result – Check the NIBM Entrance Test Cutoff Marks
- NIBM PGDM Question Papers – Download the NIBM Previous Year Papers PDF
- NIBM PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – [email protected]
In this page, we have given the information about the NIBM PGDM Syllabus and Courses 2020 details. If you have any confusion about this post give a comment via comment section or go for the official website, Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family members to know the other details about the NIBM Entrance Exam.