IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019: Check out the details of the IIIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. IIIT Allahabad Institute selects candidates on their CAT Scores. The Institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, Ph.D. Courses in various disciplines. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date (IIIT इलाहाबाद MBA प्रवेश). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the IIIT MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- UPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- VMU AICEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About IIIT Allahabad
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-Allahabad) is a public university located in Allahabad(Jhalwa, Allahabad), in Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
IIIT-Allahabad was ranked 226 in Asia by the QS World University Rankings of 2018.
Among engineering colleges in India, IIIT-Allahabad ranked 11th by India Today in 2017 and 12 by Outlook India in 2017. It was ranked 90 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
Established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. Institute was conferred the Deemed University status by Govt. of India in the year 2000.
IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019 Interview Dates
|Last Date to Apply Online||April 07, 2019|
|Declaration of Shortlisted candidates||April 10, 2019|
|Personal Interview at IIIT Allahabad||April 28, 2019|
|Personal Interview at Delhi||May 04, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 08, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply and need to provide the latest mark sheet of July 2019.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in the CAT entrance test.
IIIT Allahabad MBA 2019 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for MBA Application Form “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IIIT Allahabad MBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1200/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 600/-|
IIIT Allahabad MBA 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be given admissions based on the following factors :
- CAT Score
- Performance in Personal Interview
IIIT Allahabad MBA 2019 Admission Procedure
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card & Admit Card (Original)
IIT Allahabad Contact Details
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Allahabad – 211012
Phone : + 91 – 532 – 2922000, 2922025
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IIIT Allahabad MBA Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.