GMAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of GMAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Graduate Management Aptitude Test (ग्रेजुएट प्रबंधन योग्यता टेस्ट) 2019 like GMAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, GMAT Syllabus, GMAT 2019 Application Form, and Fee. GMAT is organized by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) Through this examination candidate can get admission in MBA. Candidates can apply for the GMAT exam any time in the academic session. GMAT is an international entrance exam which is conducted in 17 cities across the country.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- MAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- XAT 2019 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- CMAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Registration
Content in this Article
GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council. More than 5,900 programs offered by more than 2,100 universities and institutions use the GMAT exam as part of the selection criteria for their programs. The GMAT exam is administered in standardized test centers in 112 countries around the world. The exam is a gateway to get admission in foreign country’s institutions and Universities.
GMAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starts from||August 2018|
|Last date for registration||December 2018|
|Results of Shortlist Candidates||January 2019|
|Interview Date||February to March 2019|
|Declaration of Final Results||March 2019|
GMAT Full Form is Graduate Management Aptitude Test
Previous GMAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Application Form||August 2018|
|Application Form Last date||December 2018|
|Last Date to change Interview City||December 2018|
|Shortlist Result||January 2018|
|Interview||February to March 2018|
|Final Results||March 2018|
GMAT 2019 Application Form
The GMAT 2019 Online Application Available on the Official Website of GMAT. The following we provide the Online Application form for GMAT 2019 examination.
How To Apply:
- The GMAT Application Form 2019 will be available via online mode through the website.
- Candidates can choose a date according to their convenience. However, candidates have to take at least 16 days break between two attempts.
- Candidates can also re-schedule their exam date. Check your eligibility by referring the eligibility document available on the official website of CMAT 2019.
- The application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
GMAT 2019 Application Fee
For NRI Candidate the Application fee is Rs. 5,000 for all Candidates irrespective to any number of programmes. For Indian Candidate, the Application fee is Rs.2,500 for all Candidates interested for GMP programme.
GMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for GMAT 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in GMAT Online Examination.
- GMAT Age Limit: The minimum age limit apply for GMAT will be 18 years.
- GMAT Qualification: The Candidate should have the graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university/institution.
Attempts of GMAT
- Time between 2 GMAT exams: 16 Days
- Number of GMAT attempts allowed in 1 year: 5 attempts
- Number of GMAT attempts in a lifetime: 8 attempts
GMAT 2019 Test Centers
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
The GMAT exam is offered on demand and year-round at the following 31 cities in India through 35 test centers.
- New Delhi
GMAT Exam Pattern
GMAT 2019 consists of four sections as Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning and Verbal and Analytical Writing Assessment. The total duration of the exam is a three and half hours. Total score range is 200 marks to 800 Marks. GMAT is a Computer Based Test.
|Analytical writing assessment||30 Min||1 essay|
|Integrated reasoning||30 Min||12 Ques|
|Quantitative||75 Min||37 Ques|
|Verbal||75 Min||41 Ques|
GMAT 2019 Syllabus
The GMAT Syllabus Consist of the Topics as Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning and Verbal and Analytical Writing Assessment. The Following are the Basic points to refer in the examination.
Analytical Writing Assessment
- Analysis of Argument
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Reasoning
- Sentence Correction
- Multi-Source Reasoning
- Graphics Interpretation
- Two-Part Analysis
- Table Analysis
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
How to Prepare GMAT 2019 Exam
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. As When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
GMAT 2019 Result
The GMAT 2019 Result will be published within three weeks of the examination date. Appeared candidates can get their result through the website. Candidates will be informed of the availability of scorecard through an e-mail. The email contains some important instructions to download the online scorecard.
Click Here: GMAT Exam Results
Note: The candidate can choose an option of accepting the result or reject it. If the candidate accepts the result, then the candidate and the institution of choice can view the result, but if the candidate will deny the result no one can view the result of GMAT.
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- AP ECET 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- VEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IISC 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- Punjab JET 2019 Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of GMAT (जीएमएटी 2019) 2019 Application Form, Fee, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.