GATE Syllabus 2022 – All Branches Syllabus, Chapters & Topics to download in pdf files are provided here. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE ) is a national wide exam. GATE 2023 is conducted on 4th, 5th, and 11th, 11th February 2023. The top branches for the GATE exam are AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF, XE, AR, CY, GG, MA, PH, and XL.
Only by knowing the Syllabus for GATE Examination, the preparation is easy. So the 1st step for the candidates is to gather the GATE Syllabus for their respective branches. Here we are providing the GATE 2023 Syllabus for all the branches. Students should refer to the syllabus that is given below.
Content in this Article
GATE Syllabus, Chapters, Topics & Weightage
GATE Aspirants must go through the GATE 2023 Syllabus for the GATE 2023 paper that they will be appearing for. In all the question papers, there will be a total of 65 que’s carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks for General Aptitude (GA).
GATE Papers with codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF, and XE, will have the following pattern
- Engineering Mathematics – around 15% of the total marks
- General Aptitude – around 15% of the total marks and.
- Subject of the Paper – around 70% of the total marks
Papers with the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, will have the following pattern
- General Aptitude – around 15% of the total marks
- Subject of the Paper – around 85% of the total marks
Branch wise Syllabus for GATE
Below are the Branch wise syllabus links for the GATE 2023 exam syllabus. All the important topics for GATE are covered in the below-given syllabus links. Download the links and start your exam preparation for GATE.
Before Planning for GATE Preparation – Know GATE Syllabus 2023
The GATE syllabus contains important information about the course that is necessary topics that are covered in the course. The syllabus is set out by an exam board. The GATE syllabus 2023 is useful not only for the students but also for the faculty members. After knowing the syllabus only candidates should prefer the reference books. Candidates should follow the topics in the syllabus by that they will know the basics of the subject. Basics are very important subjects for any competitive exam.
Upcoming Important Dates
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens||Tuesday||30th August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||Friday||7th October 2022|
|GATE 2023 Examination|
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|4th February 2023|
5th February 2023
11th February 2023
12th February 2023
Branches and Codes in GATE 2023 exam
- AE – Aerospace Engineering
- AG – Agricultural Engineering
- AR – Architecture and Planning
- BT – Biotechnology
- CE – Civil Engineering
- CH – Chemical Engineering
- CS – Computer Science and Information Technology
- CY – Chemistry
- EC – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- EE – Electrical Engineering
- EY – Ecology and Evolution
- GG – Geology and Geophysics
- IN – Instrumentation Engineering
- MA – Mathematics
- ME – Mechanical Engineering
- MN – Mining Engineering
- MT – Metallurgical Engineering
- PE – Petroleum Engineering
- PH – Physics
- PI – Production and Industrial Engineering
- TF – Textile Engineering and Fiber Science
- XE – Engineering Sciences
- XL – Life Sciences
Also Read :
This article has given the GATE 2023 Syllabus for All Branches along with Applicable Topics & chapters for the GATE 2023 examination and for further information about GATE Examination updates & news, visit our sites and download the above links. Please ask your doubts via the comment box below.