UPMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download UPMT Exam Syllabus PDF
UPMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of the Topic UPMT 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern. UPMT is the state level entrance examination conducted by H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The University offers admissions in MBBS & BDS Courses. UPMT has been replaced by NEET. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about UPCPMT Entrance Exam. Application form will be available from the month of July 2019. You can view or download the UPMT Syllabus 2019 PDF is also available in this page.
- UPMT Question Papers – Download
- UPMT Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
- UPMT Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
UPMT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Content in this Article
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the Application form||3rd week of July 2019|
|Display of Merit List||3rd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of July 2019|
|Joining in alloted College||Last week of July 2019|
UPMT 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University.
- On the web page, Click on the link “UPMT 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
UPMT Syllabus 2019
UPMT Physics Syllabus
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of motion||Magnetic effects of current and magnetism|
|Work, energy, and power||Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents|
|The motion of a system of particles & rigid body||Electromagnetic waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual nature of matter and radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|The behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory||Electronic devices|
UPMT Chemistry Syllabus
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some basic concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of atom||Solutions|
|Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical bonding and molecular structure||Chemical kinetics|
|States of matter – gaseous and liquid||Surface chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General principles and process of isolation of elements|
|Equilibrium||p- block elements|
|Redox reactions||d and f block elements|
|S – block element (alkali and alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p – block elements||Alcohol, phenols, and others|
|Aldehydes, ketones and Carboxylic acid|
|Organic compounds containing nitrogen|
UPMT Biology Syllabus
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Diversity in the living world||Reproduction|
|Structural organization in animals and plants||Genetic and evolution|
|Cell structure and function||Biology and human welfare|
|Plant physiology||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
UPMT Exam Pattern 2019
- The Mode of Exam is Offline.
- Medium of Exam will be in Hindi & English.
- Total 200 multiple choice questions for 200 Marks.
- Duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
Official Website : Click Here
Download the UPMT Syllabus 2019 PDF
|UPMT Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the details regarding the UPMT Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the academic year of 2019. So, refer once inn this article and if you have any confusion about this page give a comment via comment box or go for the official site. Please share this article to our friends and family.