CSAB Admissions: Check out the latest updates of CSAB 2020 Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Registration, Choice Filling & Counselling. Central Seat Allocation Board conducts admissions through JEE Main 2020. Candidates should register through three channels for NUET(North Eastern States & Union Territories), SFTI (Self Financed Technical Institutes) and UT (Union Territory). Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the marks obtained in JEE Main 2020 (CSAB 2020 प्रवेश). Shortlisted candidates will be offered the seat. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about CSAB Admission Dates etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SIHS MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- SIIB MBA Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
CSAB full form is Central Seat Allocation Board
Content in this Article
CSAB Admissions 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||Last week of June to 1st week of July 2020|
|Domicile and category certificate verification by state centres||Final week of June to 2nd week of July 2020|
|Choice filling||2nd week to 3rd week of July 2020|
|Round 1 – Seat Allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting for Round 1 allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
|Round 2 – Seat Allotment||Last week of July 2020|
|Reporting for Round 2 allotment||Last week of July 2020|
|Seat withdrawal||1st week of August 2020|
|Spot round by state centres||First to 2nd week of August 2020|
|Reporting at admitted institutes||2nd week of August 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||3rd week of June – 1st week of July 2019|
|Filling of Choices||2nd – 3rd week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Round 1||3rd week of July 2019|
|Reporting for round 1 of seat allotment||3rd – 4th week of July 2019|
|Seat Allotment for Round 2||4th week of July 2019|
|Reporting for Round 2 of Seat Allotment||4th week of July 2019|
|Withdrawal of seats||1st week of August 2019|
|Spot round to be declared by State Centres||1st week of August 2019|
|Reporting at Admitted Institute||2nd week of August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for CSAB Admissions
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 75% marks (65% marks for SC/ST).
- Candidates must be qualified in JEE Main 2020 with valid scores.
CSAB 2020 Seat Allotment for NUET, SFTI, UT
Candidates are required to follow the below steps for Seat Allotment :
- Registration: Candidates have to register using JEE Main roll number and password.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Candidates are required to fill their choice of colleges and courses by the order of preference. Candidates can edit their choices, preferences before the last date for locking. It is required to lock your choices, otherwise your last saved choices will be automatically locked and considered for admission. Payment of the fee is to be done, for locking the seat.
- Allotment of Seats: The Institute allots seats to the candidates based on the ranks, preference of choices. Candidates who have been selected, have to download their Allotment Letter and also take a printout of the same.
- Reporting and Document Verification: Candidates should report at the respective reporting centres with original documents for the Verification Process.
CSAB 202019 Counselling for NUET, SFTI, UT
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below-mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- Printout of Locked Choices
- Printout of Provisional Allotment Letter
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Photo ID Proof as per Government of India norms
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2020 Score Card
- Class X
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs 2000/- drawn.
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Provisional Allotment Letter
After completion of Admission Formalities, candidates will be given Provisional Allotment Letter which contains the Institute Details, Allotted Branch, Counselling Fee etc.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of CSAB Admissions, Registration, Choice Filling & Locking, Eligibility Criteria, Seat Allotment, Counselling. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.