SIHS MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of SIHS MBA 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences invites applications for MBA Admissions. Candidates who have appeared for the SNAP test which is conducted on December 16, 2019, are eligible for the Institute Registration Process. Shortlisted candidates have to appear Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, Writing Ability Test (GE- PIWAT). Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute (SIHS एमबीए आवेदन पत्र). Through this article, you can get all the information about SIHS Pune MBA Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- UPCPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- UPMT Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
SIHS full form is Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
Content in this Article
About Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis International University, officially Symbiosis International (Deemed University), is deemed to be a university located in India. The university has 28 academic institutions spread over ten locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nashik, Noida, and Pune. The university’s School for Liberal Arts is a member of the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities (AALAU).
The QS World University Rankings ranked Symbiosis International (Deemed University) 247 in Asia and 144 among BRICS nations in 2020.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, its engineering college, was ranked 19th by India Today in 2017 among engineering colleges in India and 42 among engineering colleges in India by Outlook India in 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was ranked 20 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and seventh in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked 18 in 2020.
The Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development was ranked 22 by Business Today’s India’s best B-schools 2016 and 12 in India by Outlook India’s Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
SIHS MBA Application Form – Admission Dates 2020
The SIHS MBA Application Dates in the academic year of 2020 will be available soon at the sihspune.org
|SNAP Registration Commences||16 Aug 2019|
|SNAP Registration Closes||23 Nov 2019|
|SNAP Payment Closes||23 Nov 2019|
|SIHS Registration Closes||31 Dec 2019|
|SIHS Payment Closes||31 Dec 2019|
|SNAP Admit Card Live||2 Dec 2019|
|SNAP Online Test||15 Dec 2019|
|SNAP Result||10 Jan 2020|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||14 Jan 2020|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||20, 21 & 22 Feb 2020|
|Announcement of First Merit list||3 Mar 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||16 Mar 2020|
|Induction and Programme Commencement||2 Jun 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for SIHS MBA Application Form
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
SIHS MBA 2020 Application Process
SIHS MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SIHS MBA 2020 Application Fee
|Test||The fee to be paid|
|SNAP Test||Rs 1750/-|
|SIHS – MBA Course||Rs 1000/-|
SIHS MBA 2020 Selection Process
Admissions for MBA will be based on the following process
- Candidates who have appeared for the SNAP test are eligible for MBA Admissions in SIHS, Pune.
- Based on SNAP Scores, Candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds of the admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final Selection will be done based on the candidate’s performance in GE-PIWAT, Academic Record, SNAP Score.
SIHS MBA 2020 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- SNAP Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SIHS MBA Application Form, Registration (SIHS एमबीए पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.