Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AP PGLCET Question Papers 2019- Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download. The Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE in the month of April 2019. AP PGLCET is organized for admission in postgraduate law courses (ఆంధ్ర పీదేశ్ పిజిఎల్సిఇటి ప్రశ్నపత్రం) in the state law colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Here we provide the previous Question Papers with Answers of AP PGLCET Entrance Test for Candidates Preparation.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the AP PGLCET 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus and Much more About the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer to the following Links for Better Information on AP PGLCET.
- AP PGLCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AP PGLCET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- AP PGLCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- AP PGLCET Result- Download Rank Card, Check Result
Content in this Article
AP PGLCET Question Paper 2019 Download
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE release the Previous Question Papers of AP PGLCET for candidates Preparation. The Andhra Pradesh PG Law Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE on the Third week of April 2019. The AP PGLCET 2019 Answer key Declaration by the Authority in April 2019. The Declaration of Result is in the 3rd week of April 2019. The Authority Announce the Counselling dates in the First week of September 2019.
AP PGLCET Question Papers 2019 – will be updated soon
ABOUT AP PGLCET
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Arts includes the Department of Law and it offers 3-year LL.B and 2-year LL.M courses, besides a Ph.D. program. Andhra Pradesh Common Post Graduation Law Entrance Test is a state-level examination conducts for offering admission in SKU Courses. Only on basis of PGLCET 2019 Score Candidates can get admission to the state universities in AP and its affiliated colleges.
AP PGLCET Full Form is Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test
AP PGLCET Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
Here we have provided the sample Question Paper of AP PGLCET 2019 for the candidate Preparation. you can Download the Previous AP PGLCET Question Papers with Answers from the following Link.
How to Prepare for the Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
AP PGLCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. The Medium of the Language is Only the English Language. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each. The Questions will be objective type including multiple-choice questions, matching items.
|Part-A||Jurisprudence||20 Ques||40 Marks||90 minutes|
|Constitutional Law||20 Ques|
|Part-B||Public International Law||16 Ques||80 Marks|
|Mercantile Law||16 Ques|
|Labour Law||16 Ques|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Ques|
|IPR and other laws||16 Ques|
Note: One marks will be awarded for each correct response. There is no negative marking in this exam. The exam was organized through online mode that is it will be the computer-based exam.
PGLCET Exam Syllabus
The PGLCET Test Subjects are as Follows, the Main Subjects should be Concentrated and should be thorough in jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Laws, Crimes and Torts, IPR and other Laws.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties
- Ownership and possession
- Legal sanctions
- Schools of Jurisprudence
- Sources of law
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- enter-State Relations Emergency Provisions
- Amendments to the Constitution
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Nature of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
Public International Law:
- Air, Sea and Outer Space
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
- Nationality and Statelessness
- International law and Municipal Law
- State Territory
- State Liability for torts,
- Consumer Protection Act of 1986.
- General Principles of Tort
- Defenses, Joint Liability
IPR & Other Laws:
- Human rights, the protection of human rights ACT, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology, Act, 2000 and
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Copyright Act,1957
- Patents Act,1970
- Environmental Protection ACT,1986
- General principles of contract (sections 1-75, Indian contract ACT-1872).
- Trade Union Act 1926, Industrial Disputes ACT 1947.
- India Penal code -General Principle & General Exceptions.
For More Information You can follow the Official Website of SKU. The Entrance Test Applied Candidates can Download the Official Answer Key from the Website of AP PGLCET Exam.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AP PGLCET Question Papers 2019 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download (ఎపి పిజిఎల్సిఇటి Question Papers). For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.