Check out the details of KMAT Question Paper 2019 & Previous Papers Download in pdf. Here we have Provided the Information on the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (ಕೆಎಂಎಟಿ) 2019 Question papers with Solutions. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Authority will be releasing the KMAT Official Question papers After the KMAT 2019 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, KMAT Entrance Test Syllabus, KMAT 2019 Application Form and Fee, KMAT 2019 Admit Card Download.
The KMAT Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the KMAT Test 2019 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- KMAT Karnataka Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- KMAT Karnataka Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
KMAT Conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is the gateway to more than 169 + well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. Karnataka KMAT 2019 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
KMAT Full Form is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
KMAT Question Papers 2019
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association Authority may release the Official KMAT Question Papers After the Entrance Test 2019 Exam. The KMAT 2019 Test will be organized in the month of May 2019. The authority will provide the KMAT 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the Karnataka KMAT 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list.
- KMAT 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
KMAT Previous papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of KMAT Question papers with the solutions and the KMAT last year Question Papers. You can download the KMAT Entrance Test Official Question paper with the Subject Wise Papers in pdf Format. The KMAT Previous Question Papers can be download in pdf format for the Applied Students as the can prepare for the KMAT 2019 Exam. The following are the Question Papers of the KMAT Examination on the Courses of KMAT Entrance Test.
|KMAT Previous Papers pdf Download||Download Link|
|KMAT 2018 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|KMAT 2017 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|KMAT 2016 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|KMAT 2015 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
KMAT Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year’s KMAT Question papers with their solutions are given below. KMAT 2019 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best KMAT preparations. The Candidates can Download the KMAT Question papers through the following Links. The following are the Subject papers of the KMAT Entrance Test.
- Logical Reasoning Sample Question Paper
- Quantitative Ability Sample Question Paper
- Verbal Ability Sample Question Paper
- English Sample Question Paper
How to Prepare KMAT 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- During the preparation process, the candidates should also check out the syllabus and exam pattern of the Examination.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
KMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The KMAT Karnataka 2018 exam will be organized through offline mode and The question paper will be comprised of objective type questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours with a total of 120 questions will come in the examination.
|Quantitative Ability||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|Verbal Ability, Reading & Comprehension||40 Ques||160 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Ques||80 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 Ques||80 Marks|
- Current affairs
- General knowledge
Verbal Ability, Reading, and Comprehension:
- Sentence Completion
- Passage comprehension
- Language skills
- Passage-based questions
- Verbal analysis
- Thinking ability
- Number systems
- Linear equations
- Quadratic equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and compound interties
- Ratio and proportion
- Work and time
- Permutation and combination
Note: Four marks will be allotted for the correct answer. one mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- TS ICET Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 pdf Download
- AP ICET Question Papers 2018 & Previous papers 2017- 2010 with Solution pdf Download
- MAH CET Question Papers 2018, 2017, 2016 & Previous Question Papers pdf Download
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of the KMAT Question Papers 2019 & Previous Papers Download in pdf (ಕೆಎಂಎಟಿ Question papers 2019 ). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.