SIIB MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the details of SIIB MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Symbiosis Institute of International Business invites applications for MBA Admissions. The Institute offers MBA Courses in various disciplines such as International Business(IB), Agri Business(AB) and Energy Environment. Candidates who have appeared for SNAP test which is conducted on December 16, 2018 are eligible for the Institute Registration Process. Shortlisted candidates have to appear Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, Writing Ability Test (GE- PIWAT). Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about SIIB Pune MBA Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- VMU AICEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- UPES MET Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Symbiosis Institute of International Business MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis International University, officially Symbiosis International (Deemed University), is a deemed to be university located in India. The university has 28 academic institutions spread over ten locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nashik, Noida and Pune. The university’s School for Liberal Arts is a member of the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities (AALAU).
The QS World University Rankings ranked Symbiosis International (Deemed University) 247 in Asia and 144 among BRICS nations in 2018.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, its engineering college, was ranked 19th by India Today in 2017 among engineering colleges in India and 42 among engineering colleges in India by Outlook India in 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was ranked 20 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and seventh in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 18 in 2018.
The Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development was ranked 22 by Business Today’s India’s best B-schools 2016 and 12 in India by Outlook India’s Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
SIIB MBA 2019 Dates
|Last Date to apply for SNAP||November 28, 2018|
|SNAP Test||December 16, 2018|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 February 2019|
|Announcement of Final Merit List||28th February 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee for candidates in the First Merit List||15th March 2019|
|Commencement of Program||1st June 2019|
SIIB MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
SIIB MBA 2019 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SIIB MBA 2019 Application Fee
|Test||Fee to be paid|
|SNAP Test||Rs 1750/-|
|SIHS – MBA Course||Rs 1000/-|
SIIB MBA 2019 Selection Process
Admissions for MBA will be based on the following process
- Candidates who have appeared for the SNAP test are eligible for MBA Admissions in SIIB, Pune.
- Based on SNAP Scores, Candidates will be shortlisted for further round of admission process.
- Shortlisted Candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final Selection will be done based on the candidate’s performance in GE-PIWAT, Academic Record, SNAP Score.
SIIB MBA 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- SNAP Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SIIB MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.