ISB Hyderabad PGP Application Form 2020: Check out the details of ISB Hyderabad PGP 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Indian School of Business invites applications for the candidates for PGP Admissions. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of any national level entrance exam such as GMAT/GRE Scores followed by Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Applications are available for the applicants on the official website of the University (आईएसबी हैदराबाद पीजीपी एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the ISB Hyderabad PGP admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Delhi MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IIT Madras EMBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian School of Business Post Graduate Program Admissions
Content in this Article
About Indian School of Business
The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a private business school with two campuses in India: one in Hyderabad, Telangana and one in Mohali, Punjab. It was established in 2001 and offers various postgraduate management programs. ISB is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a non-profit membership organization that provides a quality certification to its member schools and their programs. ISB is not accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and has not applied for such accreditation, as it offers a certificate program and not a degree or a diploma.
ISB Hyderabad PGP Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|PGP in Management||Sep 15, 2019||Dec 01, 2019||Jan 01, 2020|
Acceptance date – 10 days from the date of the offer.
Previous Year Dates
|Application Deadline||September 15, 2018|
|Interview||October 1 – November 5, 2018|
|Final Result||November 15, 2018|
|Application Deadline||December 15, 2018|
|Interview||December 29, 2018 – February 10, 2019|
|Final Result||February 15, 2019|
|Application Deadline||January 15, 2019|
|Final Result||March 5, 2019|
ISB Hyderabad PGP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- TOEFL /IELTS /PTE score (only if the language of instruction at the undergraduate study level is not English)
- Valid GMAT/ GRE score
- At least 24 months of full-time work experience by March 2020.
ISB Hyderabad PGP 2020 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., isb.edu
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply – PGP Application “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
ISB Hyderabad PGP 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|The fee to be paid|
|Cycle 2||Rs 5000/-|
|Cycle 3||Rs 7500/-|
ISB Hyderabad PGP 2020 Selection Process
The Selection Process will be shortlisted based on the following factors :
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- Personal Interview
- Academic Performance in 10th & 12th
- Relevant Work Experience
ISB Hyderabad PGP 2020 Admission Process
ISB Hyderabad PGP Application Form: Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be uploaded during the application process and submitted at the time of admissions :
- Color photographs & photocopy of Passport
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets/transcripts (for all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marks sheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Proof of income (latest salary slip or Form 16)
- Company Support Letter (not applicable for self-employed individuals/business owners)
- Business card & Organization Chart
- Two Professional Evaluations from current/previous supervisors
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ISB Hyderabad PGP Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process (आईएसबी हैदराबाद पीजीपी प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.