BHU GNM Counselling 2023: Check the BHU GNM Medical Counselling Date 2023 will be released by the AIMC (All India Medical Council). Students who will go for the online counselling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15 percentage seats in recognized PG colleges on all India Basis during 2023 will check the date for BHU GNM Medical Entrance Exam Counselling Date 2023 here. Check complete information on Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Test Counselling Date (BHU GNM काउंसलिंग) 2023 from this article. In this, all the details are completely related to the BHU GNM. You can check the BHU GNM Counseling and seat allotment details here.
- BHU GNM Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- BHU GNM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BHU GNM Answer Key/Solutions – Download
About BHU GNM Counselling 2024 – Overview
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) entrance exam for admission into its GNM program.
The eligibility criteria for the BHU GNM exam include:
- Age: The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years as of December 31, of the year of admission. The maximum age limit is 30 years for General and OBC category candidates, and 35 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in aggregate in four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
The BHU GNM entrance exam usually consists of multiple-choice questions based on subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. The duration of the exam is usually two hours.
To prepare for the BHU GNM exam, candidates can refer to standard textbooks and previous years’ question papers. Solving mock tests and practicing time management can also help candidates prepare effectively.
BHU GNM Counselling Dates 2023
|Name of the Exam Event
|The date for Online registration form filling
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission
|Issue of Admit Card
|Date of Entrance Exam
|Results’ declaration Date
BHU GNM 2024 Counselling Eligibility
BHU GNM (Banars Hindu university general nursing & midwifery) it is National level exam conducted every year to take admission in undergraduate course.
- Age: The minimum age limit for BHU GNM is 18 years as on December 31 of the year of admission. The upper age limit is 25 years for general category candidates and 30 years for reserved category candidates.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: General category candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their 10+2 examination, while reserved category candidates must have secured at least 40% marks.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
BHU GNM Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2023
|Start of online registration
|1st week of May 2023
|End of online registration
|Last week of May 2023
|The download of admit card
|A week before the exam date
|Date of exam
|1st week of June 2023
|Declaration of result
|The first week of July 2023
|Start of the counselling process
|2nd week of July 2023
Required Documents for BHU GNM 2024 Counselling
- Aadhar card: It is mandatory to have an Aadhar card for NEET UG registration.
- Passport-size photograph: You will need to upload a recent passport-size photograph in the prescribed format during the registration process.
- Signature: You will also need to upload a scanned copy of your signature in the prescribed format.
- Class 10th mark sheet: You will need to provide a scanned copy of your class 10th mark sheet as proof of date of birth.
- Class 12th mark sheet: You will also need to provide a scanned copy of your class 12th mark sheet.
- Category certificate: If you belong to any reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC-NCL, you may need to provide a scanned copy of your category certificate.
- Disability certificate: If you have a disability, you may need to provide a scanned copy of your disability certificate.
- ID proof: You may also need to provide a scanned copy of any government-issued ID proof such as driving license, voter ID card, or PAN card.
BHU GNM 2023 Counselling Process
- Applicants can choose the course they want BHU GNM admission in and the college they want to attend.
- The counselling procedure for differently-abled candidates will be held first.
- The candidates will be called for the process of Counselling on the basis of their merit candidates.
- Once called, applicants will have to report at the Administrative Office of Annamalai University.
- Applicants must report at the specified venue on the given date with the required certificates.
- In case, the student is unable to report for some reason, he must authorize his parents to attend the counselling procedure.
- That student who paid the counselling fee and was not allotted any seat in the process will be placed on the waiting list.
BHU GNM 2024 Counselling Fee
The counselling procedure will be conducted online and applicants will be able to exercise their options. The counselling procedure will begin after the merit list has been announced expected in the second week of July 2020.
The candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for SC/SCA/ ST candidates) to participate in the counselling process. This application fee will be paid by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, BHU” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling.
BHU GNM Counselling Top Colleges
BHU GNM is a National level exam conducted every year. Here are the some of the top colleges in India for undergraduate course that accept BHU GNM entrance exam.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- Mahatam Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth (MGKV).
- Sampoornanand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (SSV).
- Central Institute of Higher Tibetan studies (CIHTS).
- Nav Sadhana Kala Kendra (NSKK).
Contact Details for BHU GNM Counselling
Here are the contact details of BHU GNM as follows:
- Contact No: (0542) 2367568
- City: Varanasi
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Official website: http://www.bhu.ac.in
What is BHU GNM?
BHU GNM stands for (Banars Hindu university general nursing & midwifery). It is entrance exam conducted every year for admission in to undergraduate courses.
What is the eligibility criteria for BHU GNM?
The eligibility criteria for BHU GNM are as follows:
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
The candidate must have completed 18 years of age as of December 31st of the year of admission.
The candidate must have passed the 12th standard examination or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
The candidate must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% in the 12th standard examination for general category candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
What is the exam pattern for BHU GNM?
The BHU GNM exam consists of a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with a duration of 2 hours. The exam is divided into four sections: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and General Knowledge.
When is the exam BHU GNM conducted?
BHU GNM exam is conducted in the 1st week of April
What is the syllabus for BHU GNM?
The syllabus for AIMEE includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and General Knowledge. The syllabus is based on the 11th and 12th standard NCERT textbooks.
In this article, we are provided complete information about the BHU GNM Counseling & Seat Allotment details in the academic year of 2023. So, refer once in this page if you have any confusion about this article give a comment vis comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this page.