BHU GNM Counselling 2020: Check the BHU GNM Medical Counselling Date 2020 will be released by the AIMC (All India Medical Council). Students who will go for the online counselling for admission to B.V.Sc & A.H degree course under 15 percentage seats in recognized PG colleges on all India Basis during 2020 will check the date for BHU GNM Medical Entrance Exam Counselling Date 2020 here. Check complete information on Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Test Counselling Date (BHU GNM काउंसलिंग) 2020 from this article. In this, all the details are completely related to the BHU GNM. You can check the BHU GNM Counseling and seat allotment details here.
- BHU GNM Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- BHU GNM Question Papers – Download in PDF
- BHU GNM Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
BHU GNM Counselling 2020
|Name of the Exam Event||Important Date|
|The date for Online registration form filling||Mar 2020|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||Apr 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Jun 2020|
|Results’ declaration Date||Jun 2020|
BHU GNM Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
|Event Names||Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of online registration||1st week of May 2019|
|End of online registration||Last week of May 2019|
|The download of admit card||A week before the exam date|
|Date of exam||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||The first week of July 2019|
|Start of the counselling process||2nd week of July 2019|
BHU GNM 2020 Counselling
Students who have qualified the exam by scoring the minimum cut off will be called for the counselling process of BHU GNM 2020.
The counselling procedure will be conducted online and applicants will be able to exercise their options. The counselling procedure will begin after the merit list has been announced expected in the second week of July 2020.
The candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 500 for SC/SCA/ ST candidates) to participate in the counselling process. This application fee will be paid by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, BHU” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling.
BHU GNM Counselling 2020 Procedure
- Applicants can choose the course they want BHU GNM admission in and the college they want to attend.
- The counselling procedure for differently-abled candidates will be held first.
- The candidates will be called for the process of Counselling on the basis of their merit candidates.
- Once called, applicants will have to report at the Administrative Office of Annamalai University.
- Applicants must report at the specified venue on the given date with the required certificates.
- In case, the student is unable to report for some reason, he must authorize his parents to attend the counselling procedure.
- That student who paid the counselling fee and was not allotted any seat in the process will be placed on the waiting list.
BHU GNM Counselling for Special Reservation Categories
Those candidates who want to apply for special reservation categories of seats must 1st ensure that they satisfy the rules that have been specified for admission procedure.
Main points to keep in mind about this BHU GNM counselling procedure are:
- First, students with a disability of lower limbs in the range of 50-70% percentage will be considered.
- If applicants are not available in the specified range, then the students with a disability of lower limbs in the range of 40-50 percentage will be considered.
- The candidates will need to produce a certificate from the District Medical Board of the area concerned. This Examination Board has been constituted to assess the extent of disability of the candidate.
- The format for the certificate will be available on the official site & candidates must produce the certificate in this format only. A certificate in any other format will not be accepted under any rules.
- The candidate must also ensure that the certificate has been obtained in a period of 3 months prior to submitting the application form. If obtained earlier, the application of the applicant will be liable for rejection.
- The student who is seeking admission under this Special Reservation Category will be required to produce a full-size photo that clearly exhibits the deformity.
- A key point to be noted is that people with any other disability other than the locomotor disability of the lower limb will not be considered for admission under this special category.
- Additionally, the applicant must also ensure that his upper limbs, his vision, and his hearing abilities are normal.
In this article, we are provided complete information about the BHU GNM Counseling & Seat Allotment details in the academic year of 2020. So, refer once in this page if you have any confusion about this article give a comment vis comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this page.